Chris and Leon

#11Candy__Girl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 7:48:56 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
chris cause he reminds me of my dad (RIP)..

Aw! I feel ya!

My favorite is Leon because my Grandpa on my mom's side, my Dad (RIP also), and my Husband all share some of his characteristics.
#12saleonkennedyPosted 2/26/2013 9:03:43 PM
I would say leon kennedy is someone i looked up to as i was in high school. I am going to be a federal agent based on a video game. I want to be like him in some ways. His stoic personality is what i desire. His athleticism is what I will achieve through hard work. Only thing that will be extremely hard to get is his hair. Mine is coarse and thick.
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#13slapper1Posted 2/26/2013 9:28:19 PM
I prefer Leon, mostly due to the fact that personality wise, were somewhat similar. Chris is great too, but I really connect with Leon more, and enjoy seeing him chase endlessly after Ada as well as continue to develop his Harem.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#14ArchiantagonistPosted 2/26/2013 9:43:34 PM
Leon from RE 6(RE 4 version was too cocky for my liking)

Pretty much myself.
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#15CTU_007Posted 2/26/2013 9:55:01 PM
Neither
#16DetBeauregardPosted 2/26/2013 10:09:57 PM
I prefer Leon. He reminds me of myself.

That said, I liked how they handled Chris in RE6. He was a bit dull in previous games, but I'm glad they gave him some kind of character other than the generic "I'm gonna fight to save the world" guy we get in every game.
#17SSJ_JinPosted 2/26/2013 10:13:58 PM
Leon because, despite having RE1 first and watching a friend beat RE2 with Claire, I beat my first RE game with Leon. Then my friend beat Claire B. He just couldn't beat Leon's game. But then I beat Leon B.

Leon ftw. And nope, dunno any Leons in the world. But I know a lot of Steves. Whiny, little *****es!

A friend of mine turned into RE5 boulder pounding Chris whenever he lost at video games lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#18sbn4Posted 2/26/2013 11:55:44 PM
Chris. I don't know anyone like him but I appreciate his character more. I feel he has plenty of relatable qualities and I sort of get him. Maybe it was because I was in the military, but I sympathize with the dude.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#19Candy__Girl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:21:13 AM
Thanks everyone for contributing! These are really great responses and insights!
#20jpv2000Posted 2/27/2013 7:18:50 AM
Chris is my favorite. He has been since '96 when I first played as him. Jill is my favorite female character.

He doesn't really remind me of anyone I know, however.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)