Had an amazing moment in predator

#1bluerulerPosted 2/27/2013 12:41:52 AM
So all my team members were down and it was me and ustanak in the center of mining the depths, i picked up a grenade launcher and shot ustanak as he was charging at me, i went down but i took down him with me. The message at the bottom of my screen signified he was dead and i was just looking up at him as i was dying.

This mode alone renewed my enjoyment in this game, shame it took so long to get here
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 2/27/2013 12:52:36 AM
blueruler posted...
So all my team members were down and it was me and ustanak in the center of mining the depths, i picked up a grenade launcher and shot ustanak as he was charging at me, i went down but i took down him with me. The message at the bottom of my screen signified he was dead and i was just looking up at him as i was dying.

This mode alone renewed my enjoyment in this game, shame it took so long to get here

agree with you bottom statement and also glad the servers are fixed
#3Sephivengeance9Posted 2/27/2013 5:26:24 AM
I managed to deliver the finishing hit on Ustanak once with The Agent's Survival Knife. Made me feel like a badass afterwards, despite the fact I was put into dying for it.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#4Cartwheel_KickPosted 2/27/2013 11:31:01 AM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
I managed to deliver the finishing hit on Ustanak once with The Agent's Survival Knife. Made me feel like a badass afterwards, despite the fact I was put into dying for it.

wow that's a medal I'm not getting anytime soon lol
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#5Matty0289Posted 2/27/2013 9:34:13 PM
I get Melee/StunRod/Knife Medals all the time. ;-P
I have at least 1-2 friends on here that can confirm it.
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808
#6Orochi_LedePosted 2/27/2013 10:36:47 PM
Matty0289 posted...
I get Melee/StunRod/Knife Medals all the time. ;-P
I have at least 1-2 friends on here that can confirm it.

i see this happen quite often in games, you don't get much ammo anyway, so in the end you're reduced to meele till he's dead. which is why i am seeing so many sherry and chris users due to thier melee weapons. and agent semi-often.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"