is liking re6 and re:orc makes me a troll.

#1UnknownWinPosted 2/28/2013 8:15:59 AM
coz by that logic. theres about 5 million trolls in re franchise.
#2IlDankoPosted 2/28/2013 8:18:04 AM
So football (not handegg)... Lets talk about football.. Who thinks Barcelona will get eliminated from the UCL in 2 weeks??... I do...
---
Forza Milan
PSN: Dan21993
#3ssj_duelistPosted 2/28/2013 8:47:13 AM
No, the fact that you're an annoying brat makes you a troll.
#4largerockPosted 2/28/2013 8:49:27 AM
IlDanko posted...
So football (not handegg)... Lets talk about football.. Who thinks Barcelona will get eliminated from the UCL in 2 weeks??... I do...

Ah finally somebody else who calls "Soccer" football.
Anyway, I am sorta new to the whole Football scene so I haven't been really paying attention to UCL....
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#5occmanPosted 2/28/2013 8:56:14 AM
ssj_duelist posted...
No, the fact that you're an annoying brat makes you a troll.

WinnarWinnarChicknDnnr!
#6Missable_ItemPosted 2/28/2013 10:24:48 AM
@IIDanko. I'm hoping Barca can overturn the 2 goal deficit as i love seeing them in the later stages of the tournament. Both of these clubs have won the champions league a total of 11 times combined, [Barca 4, Milan 7]. I also like watching Messi, Iniesta, Pique, Mascherano, Alves, Alba, etc.

Milan are a shadow of the team that once featured great players such as marco van basten, ruud gullit, franco baresi, costacurta and paolo maldini amongst others though.

So who knows.

Back on topic: Re series forever. RE 2, CVX,RE3 and RE Zero are my favourites. Also liking certain games in a series does not make you a troll as far as i'm aware.

PSN ID: False_Sheva-BSAA
#7BasementDudePosted 2/28/2013 10:54:14 AM
you not eating my pie makes you a troll
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 340,483,100
#8Missable_ItemPosted 2/28/2013 11:02:25 AM
LMAOOO! Basement dude ftw.
#9SolidStryderPosted 2/28/2013 11:48:40 AM
I don't even watch soccer :(
#10ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 2/28/2013 12:07:40 PM
UnknownWin posted...
coz by that logic. theres about 5 million trolls in re franchise.

Are you talking about Capcom's 4.8 million "SHIPPED" copies?

VGChartz has the following numbers (in millions of copies):

1.51 - 360
2.34 - PS3
3.84 - Total

Since VGChartz's figures are found unreliable by some people, we can also estimate the number of sales based on the number of online players (not registered users of the RE.NET sites):

http://www.residentevil.net/en/xbox/index.html
http://www.residentevil.net/en/playstation/index.html

Approximate number of users (in millions):

1.30 - 360
1.85 - PS3
3.15 - Total

This either means that according to your figures, only little more than 3/5 of those 5 million copies have been sold, or that 2/5 of them don't care about the game's online features.Furthermore, these are historical numbers, meaning that as long that somebody connected once at one point, they are counted, even if they haven't played RE6 again in months.

From what we have heard form Capcom, the game had initial strong sales and subsequent weaker sales, which can be translated as many people expected it to be a good game, bought, played, and then realized it was a bad game. Afterwards actions such as sharing their experiences with other potential buyers so that they wouldn't go through the same ordeal or selling their new copies, which allowed other people to buy used copies from very early on, resulting in fewer sales of new copies.

Regarding RE:ORC, unlike RE6, I actually liked that game despite its flaws, namely the multiplayer. Besides, not only it is a spin-off (meaning that it doesn't attempt to change the whole series gameplay), but also is officially confirmed to be non-canon (meaning that it doesn't affect the series story), therefore I don't mind that it is focused on action, unlike RE6, which is part of the main series but completely ditches the survival-horror theme while attempting fo make the series more action-focused, and that whose story seems more like an explosion-filled drama from Michael Bay.

Most importantly, Capcom itself has claimed that RE:ORC was a success while RE6 was branded a failure.