Online Events - Pax Aeterna (EX3 costume unlock event)

#11BasementDudePosted 2/28/2013 7:30:31 PM
i'm cuddling with deborah
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 340,483,100
#12goku4ever03Posted 2/28/2013 7:30:32 PM
Did they fix the broken time recording where it registers your new time no matter where you started in the chapter?
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#13goku4ever03Posted 2/28/2013 7:33:07 PM
ennuigamer posted...
I wonder if that's how the top rankers get those crazy scores.

I'm curious as to if they can stay offline for almost the whole event and then upload their data a bit before it ends. That way people don't know who and what they're competing against.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#14Cartwheel_KickPosted 2/28/2013 7:56:11 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
im only gonna kill like 3, no way am i doing that fight over and over again lol

What you said is right. You will get real bored if doing the same thing over and over again. I wonder why some people who aim for highest kills never get bored. lol

hyperactive people + unemployment
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#15Smash MasterPosted 2/28/2013 8:00:51 PM
Heh, called it as soon as I initially saw the event.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#16Orochi_LedePosted 2/28/2013 8:10:49 PM
This is such a silly event, chapter 2 leon is pretty boring to do overall, let alone over and over again, her whole fight process gets on my nerves. probably not even going to bother after 2-3 kills they really need to be more creative with these events.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#17Starsoul_klrPosted 2/28/2013 9:01:27 PM
Thanks to the additional selections for chapters this is actually pretty easy you can get under ten minutes and if anyone can confirm it with a partner whenever either of you to finish her off it should count as two kills. Once it's done uploading and processing you can see just how fast you can do this fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pBmUuv53_E

Even so as Leon you don't want to rush the lowering of the mine cart the debre can and if you rush will put you into dying.

With this strategy you and a friend should be able to get 12 kills total in one hour.

I can understand why they can't expect as many kills for bosses as say the J'avo and Zombie Events but these should be pretty easy with enough players.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.
#18icantseePosted 2/28/2013 9:18:03 PM
They should have called this event

"Mining the Debs".
---
RE5 and 3DS Mercs fan
#19BasementDudePosted 2/28/2013 9:31:43 PM
fondling the deborah
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 340,483,100
#20Syn_VengeancePosted 2/28/2013 9:38:16 PM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
im only gonna kill like 3, no way am i doing that fight over and over again lol

What you said is right. You will get real bored if doing the same thing over and over again. I wonder why some people who aim for highest kills never get bored. lol

hyperactive people + unemployment

im currently not working cause i have a newborn at home and still wouldnt go for more then maybe 3 kills