Online Events - Pax Aeterna (EX3 costume unlock event)

#121DarkPriestPosted 3/5/2013 5:47:45 PM
Force Infinity posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...
What's wrong with freeloading? All this crap is on disc and should be available anyway. I'm very proud of my one Debrah kill!

*crosses arms*

All this crap being on disc is one thing but unlocking them is something else. Just because it should be available anyway does not mean Capcom will do people this favour and so as much as we hate it we have to do these events if we want the reward.

Besides is it really asking too much of people to invest another 16 odd minutes to ensure we nail this?

Well said. 16 minutes of your precious time isn't going to hurt you any.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#122BasementDudePosted 3/5/2013 5:50:01 PM
i regret helping the community now
---
number of e-huggies received today: 2,000
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 341,499,001
#123Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 5:54:41 PM
It's hopeless.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) & Iguchi Yuka are my Goddesses (@w@)
#124SSJ_JinPosted 3/5/2013 5:55:44 PM
DarkPriest posted...
Force Infinity posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...
What's wrong with freeloading? All this crap is on disc and should be available anyway. I'm very proud of my one Debrah kill!

*crosses arms*

All this crap being on disc is one thing but unlocking them is something else. Just because it should be available anyway does not mean Capcom will do people this favour and so as much as we hate it we have to do these events if we want the reward.

Besides is it really asking too much of people to invest another 16 odd minutes to ensure we nail this?

Well said. 16 minutes of your precious time isn't going to hurt you any.

Actually....yes. lol

Because if I would have wasted those 16 minutes, we wouldn't have gotten the costume anyway as we see from these results.

*kicks back in chair*

Besides it's only a costume. If Capcom was talking characters or something, then it'll be a different. Nobody wants to play the same boss fight over and over.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#125Syn_VengeancePosted 3/5/2013 5:56:22 PM
Starsoul_klr posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
if it wasnt such an awful event more people would be putting in an effort. who the hell wants to play the same deborah boss fight over and over again? maybe if capcom was a little more clever with these events then people would give a crap and actually try.

i have a newborn at home and im not wasting what very little time i have to still play games, playing the same stupid boss fight a hundred times.

im at 0 and thats where i will stay, atleast im not getting 1 and free riding to an ex3

It's one thing if you have family and other possible requirements interfering it's another if they say they don't want to do more then one kill because it's boring. If you have spare time to at least do 2-7 for Leon or 2-2 for Ada a couple of times AKA if you have time to play any of the extra modes you should at least do a few rounds of this event.

RyanRo0489 posted...
Im sure this has been asked but I dont have time to read through every post, and also may be a stupid question, but what chapter specifically is Deborah in? I hear Ada 2-2, what about Leon? Is it 2-6?

It's the final section for Leon's second chapter: 2-7 which also intersects with Ada's chapter 2-2. For Leon you just have to end the chapter but for Ada make sure to use the elevator to advance to 2-3.

AS I have keep saying and repeating if you can spare 10-15 minutes to jump on one game we would be sitting much better on the count then we are.

Also the Chris/Piers Snake boss will be much worse then this. At least this one we can have some variety.

i got 2 today, might do a few more if i get a chance later tonight but flyers/rangers hockey game is on.
#126Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:00:37 PM
We should let this events "Failed"...
---
#127UnfoolishPosted 3/5/2013 6:07:58 PM
What sucks is that it was more than half the effort players did. If this was a fail from the start, I would not mind. Looking at 80% of the target, didn't we almost have it all. So it definitely sucks for who wasted their time on this event.

Our community has failed as a whole sadly.
#128Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:09:42 PM
Guess we won't failed this events. We are around 80%. Can't give up.
---
#129AceviperPosted 3/5/2013 6:39:30 PM
It doesn't even take that long to get kills

I got my 15 in like 30 minutes or so cause I kept joining games where they are close to the end.
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#130Force InfinityPosted 3/5/2013 6:46:43 PM
Unfoolish posted...
What sucks is that it was more than half the effort players did. If this was a fail from the start, I would not mind. Looking at 80% of the target, didn't we almost have it all. So it definitely sucks for who wasted their time on this event.

Our community has failed as a whole sadly.

The sad part really is the people that just did the one kill thinking this would get them the costume. I mean do they really want the costume? If they didn't, why did they even bother to join the event in the first place because to join requires them to use up a whole eight of their 'precious' minutes to complete it once.

And if they did want it, for the small price of sixteen more minutes, they are guaranteed it and so I really don't get the logic behind the poor performance of this event.

Strange world.
---
"My face is on fire" - Ralph Wiggum