Online Events - Pax Aeterna (EX3 costume unlock event)

#41deadchildPosted 3/2/2013 1:20:11 AM
pretty good chances. 10k kills per day from now on still won't get us the costumes
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m60bnhoNN91rz0devo1_400.gif
#42DarkPriestPosted 3/2/2013 1:34:18 AM
Too many lazy people saying: "durrr gonna just kill 1 and call it good" and not wanting to actually do any work at all is what is going to kill this event.

Like I said a single run only takes 8-9 minutes starting at the end of Leon Ch2 on amateur.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#43Force InfinityPosted 3/2/2013 1:53:09 AM
This might sound really stupid but can anyone confirm that a kill actually means going through all the way to end or just the main battle.
---
"My face is on fire" - Ralph from Simpsons
#44ennuigamerPosted 3/2/2013 1:58:56 AM(edited)
DarkPriest posted...
Too many lazy people saying: "durrr gonna just kill 1 and call it good" and not wanting to actually do any work at all is what is going to kill this event.

Like I said a single run only takes 8-9 minutes starting at the end of Leon Ch2 on amateur.

You may have a point there. I haven't been taking this event that seriously but have over 20 kills under my belt so far. I'll probably aim for finishing up my four stars for the Deborah Hunter title and see what I want to do next before the event ends. I figure that if I'm gonna participate, I should at least put a little effort into it.

If participants can monotonously kill Ogromans without complaints, they should be able to take on this challenge. At least get 20 kills before the end of today. That's not asking much.

Force Infinity posted...
This might sound really stupid but can anyone confirm that a kill actually means going through all the way to end or just the main battle.

You have to get all the way through to the end of the chapter where you get the cutscene of Helena letting go of Deborah. If you play as Ada, you just have to get past that cutscene, not to the end of her chapter.
---
-- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . (Morse code)
#45DarkPriestPosted 3/2/2013 1:59:56 AM
Force Infinity posted...

To the end, all of Leon Ch2-7, takes 8-9 minutes which is actually quicker than an Ogromon kill run was.
---
#46deadchildPosted 3/2/2013 2:15:57 AM

makes no difference on pro either, should still be a ~8:30 run

If you play as Ada, you just have to get past that cutscene, not to the end of her chapter.

its too bad right after the cutscene it goes into immediate checkpoint so restart is pointless by then
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m60bnhoNN91rz0devo1_400.gif
#47Force InfinityPosted 3/2/2013 2:18:20 AM
DarkPriest posted...
Force Infinity posted...

To the end, all of Leon Ch2-7, takes 8-9 minutes which is actually quicker than an Ogromon kill run was.

Well worth a shot. This event won't be so bad if you could skip every scene. I'm pretty sick of hearing Helena scream "Stop! Don't shoot, please!" and watching Deborah slowly walk to her doom at the end. It's almost like she's mocking me...
---
"My face is on fire" - Ralph from Simpsons
#48Megiddo_FlarePosted 3/2/2013 2:24:37 AM
So I did the sync trick and started killing her slowly for the past week & HOLY **** I'm rank 24 with 30 kills lol

I'm probably gonna drop out soon enough though. Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires is stealing my soul ATM.
---
http://tinyurl.com/axm5u2m
PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
#49Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 4:07:30 AM
I wanna play survivors but I still have to do this event too.

I believe we will have this event of "100K Simmons kills" soon.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) & Iguchi Yuka are my Goddesses (@w@)
#50DarkPriestPosted 3/2/2013 5:07:27 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
I wanna play survivors but I still have to do this event too.

I believe we will have this event of "100K Simmons kills" soon.

100k simmons would be easy since you can rocket launcher him at the very end then restart from checkpoint instead of getting in the helicopter, rocket launcher him again, lather rinse and repeat.
---