Online Events - Pax Aeterna (EX3 costume unlock event)

#51Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 2:36:27 PM
Current status: 28452
Remaining: 71548
Participants: 7,120

It's getting good.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) & Iguchi Yuka are my Goddesses (@w@)
#52Starsoul_klrPosted 3/2/2013 2:40:37 PM
Yeah this isn't that hard it's just that there's only one fight you can do it in and while you could to one of the different chapters it's in it's the same fight. This one will take some work to do unlike the Orgomen event.

Still if my theory is right and it doesn't matter who gets the killing blow it should count as a kill for both Leon and Helena. Therefore always playing online where anyone can join in should have the most effective results.

Also the more I use Helena's Hydra the more I like it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.
#53ennuigamerPosted 3/2/2013 5:42:08 PM
Currently at 42 kills. As a nod to Starsoul_klr, I'm playing as Helena too, but I'm using the magnum instead of the Hydra. At least this event gives me some practice counterattacking Deborah. Getting the timing down is useful for other tricky counters in the game.
---
-- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . (Morse code)
#54icantseePosted 3/2/2013 5:59:16 PM
One thing good about this event is that I can finally play as Ada and get a story intersection with someone. This event plus the server fix makes it happen pretty frequently.
---
RE5 and 3DS Mercs fan
#55Starsoul_klrPosted 3/2/2013 8:52:03 PM
icantsee posted...
One thing good about this event is that I can finally play as Ada and get a story intersection with someone. This event plus the server fix makes it happen pretty frequently.

Yeah I was surprised by this I didn't think this would happen. So I took advantage of this and finally got to play as Agent but I might want to make a melee/handgun set since that's all I have for him.

ennuigamer posted...
Currently at 42 kills. As a nod to Starsoul_klr, I'm playing as Helena too, but I'm using the magnum instead of the Hydra. At least this event gives me some practice counterattacking Deborah. Getting the timing down is useful for other tricky counters in the game.

As a Nod? Well thanks.Pretty much any power weapon works I went with the Hydra just to show you could do it with the equipment you have at hand. Sure maybe not unlimited ammo and master skills but it's still doable.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.
#56Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 10:56:30 PM
Current status: 31809
Remaining: 68191
Participants: 7,682

^^
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) & Iguchi Yuka are my Goddesses (@w@)
#57DarkPriestPosted 3/2/2013 11:10:07 PM
It's looking a LITTLE better but more people really need to start grinding out some more. My ranking on re.net is already out of date. I'm likely over 70 now.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#58XSilverPhoenixXPosted 3/2/2013 11:48:18 PM
I am so bored with this crap game. I don't even know why I care about these costumes when there is no use for them and their horrible EX2 loadouts.

I killed at least 3 or 4 last night and the first game I joined had a 4 player link-up which was amazing and fun. Too bad it never happened again.

It was surprising to find an Ada and Agent player when I joined as Leon with someone playing Helena. Too many players start at the beginning of the chapter and I just can't deal with this horribly long and boring level.

Whatever happened to joining at sub-chapters? I never see the option, or is it something the host has to do?

Capcom you ruined your own game you stupid idiots. You also ruined intersections.
#59icantseePosted 3/3/2013 12:48:55 AM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
I am so bored with this crap game. I don't even know why I care about these costumes when there is no use for them and their horrible EX2 loadouts.

I killed at least 3 or 4 last night and the first game I joined had a 4 player link-up which was amazing and fun. Too bad it never happened again.

It was surprising to find an Ada and Agent player when I joined as Leon with someone playing Helena. Too many players start at the beginning of the chapter and I just can't deal with this horribly long and boring level.

Whatever happened to joining at sub-chapters? I never see the option, or is it something the host has to do?

Capcom you ruined your own game you stupid idiots. You also ruined intersections.

Not sure what you're doing wrong, but when I join games for this event, I use the Custom filter to select "Leon: Chapter 2" and "Here for Events". Every game I've joined, the host has always started at Chapter 2-7. Maybe in 20% of those, the host waits for and actually gets an intersection.
---
RE5 and 3DS Mercs fan
#60goku4ever03Posted 3/3/2013 1:26:44 AM
ennuigamer posted...
You have to get all the way through to the end of the chapter where you get the cutscene of Helena letting go of Deborah. If you play as Ada, you just have to get past that cutscene, not to the end of her chapter.

For Ada you actually have to continue up the elevator where it saves before exiting the game. Otherwise your kill does not register neither for Ada nor Agent (if someone is playing as him) and you will have to do it all over again.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House