Online Events - Pax Aeterna (EX3 costume unlock event)

#71UnfoolishPosted 3/3/2013 4:12:01 PM
I played Deborah chapter like 5 times, and RE.Net ONLY registered as 1 kill count. I checked today and it's still only 1.

Oh well, I'm not wasting any more of my time. I participated as 1 kill count..... according to RE.Net.
#72Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 4:18:18 PM
Unfoolish posted...
I played Deborah chapter like 5 times, and RE.Net ONLY registered as 1 kill count. I checked today and it's still only 1.

Oh well, I'm not wasting any more of my time. I participated as 1 kill count..... according to RE.Net.

Whose campaign are you playing? If Ada, you have to get in the elevator to reach the Chapter 2-3 and your record will save when you are in Chapter 2-3.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) & Iguchi Yuka are my Goddesses (@w@)
#73Starsoul_klrPosted 3/3/2013 4:18:55 PM
Unfoolish posted...

Don't be hasty now: it's not instant updates it'll keep updating but it takes time.

Just take a break every now and then to not burn out on it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.
#74DarkPriestPosted 3/3/2013 7:39:00 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
DarkPriest posted...
Are you sure about fly simmons? it registers a kill for rocket launcher kills every time.

But it won't register a kill of Simmons.

Okay thanks for the correction.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#75Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 8:45:22 PM
Current status: 50969
Remaining: 49031
Participants: 10,010

We can reach 100k no matter what.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) & Iguchi Yuka are my Goddesses (@w@)
#76MrMartinLeePosted 3/3/2013 9:17:46 PM
What is Helena supposed to be doing during her elevator ride? I'm just at this point in the game anyway, so I've replayed it a few times as both Leon and Helena, but I don't know if Helena is supposed to protect Leon or something? I can't get a clear shot at anything during that whole elevator ride...

I've only played alone so far, but might try random co-op if it'll rack up kills for everyone a little faster. If you see Cheliferous, that's me. Be patient and I'll do my best...
#77Starsoul_klrPosted 3/3/2013 9:26:50 PM
MrMartinLee posted...
What is Helena supposed to be doing during her elevator ride? I'm just at this point in the game anyway, so I've replayed it a few times as both Leon and Helena, but I don't know if Helena is supposed to protect Leon or something? I can't get a clear shot at anything during that whole elevator ride...

I've only played alone so far, but might try random co-op if it'll rack up kills for everyone a little faster. If you see Cheliferous, that's me. Be patient and I'll do my best...

Yes but if it's a CPU just try killing the zombies spitting at you and Ada. Also there's a grind on the sides of the carts you can shoot out of if needed.

Actually Helena's the best character to do this solo if needed she can end the final section in a few seconds since she's so close with just a Shotgun if not Lightning Hawk, or my personal favorite the Hydra.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.
#78icantseePosted 3/4/2013 12:28:42 AM
Did some grinding just now. Got a bunch of 3 and 4 player intersections.

It becomes a congratulation society once everyone is in the cart. "Thanks" Good job" "Nice" "Could be better" "Appreciate it"
---
RE5 and 3DS Mercs fan
#79DarkPriestPosted 3/4/2013 12:55:05 AM
If I hear Leon say "GOOD WORK!" one more time........

Hearing that every time I close my eyes now.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#80Zeke_AileronPosted 3/4/2013 2:00:33 AM
DarkPriest posted...
If I hear Leon say "GOOD WORK!" one more time........

Hearing that every time I close my eyes now.

lol yea i know what you mean, heh ._.
---
PSN: Zeke_Aileron