Survivors 360 DLC Rage.

#11PyroSparkPosted 3/1/2013 4:12:01 PM
sbn4 posted...
Teammatch is incredibly unbalanced. Especially if the other team is filled with "friends" while you are going at it alone with randoms. This is especially true when they all memorize where the power weapons are and do nothing but play the same map all day.

Free for all is a bit better however.

Free for all is much better in smaller stages because it's just complete chaos.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#12tevin1569Posted 3/1/2013 4:16:41 PM
PyroSpark posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
Anyone with basic sense knows survivors is crap,

Survivors has become me and my friends favorite mode by a landslide, but yeah it seems like capcom went out of it's way to UNBALANCE it. >_>

Same. They defiantly went out of their way to unbalance it haha. But it's my favorite mode with friends.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#13AnimesetsunaPosted 3/1/2013 5:01:40 PM
I hate people picking up rocket launcher and grenade launcher because they act like a sore loser.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) & Iguchi Yuka are my Goddesses (@w@)
#14lll-Seru-lllPosted 3/7/2013 6:03:39 AM
Superman19 posted...
just watch out for midnightcat777 and chrisroberts_3 players

they seemed like they never ran out of stamina quick shotting and fired well over 10 mag bullets with agent and i saw one of them fire at least 3 rpg rockets in quick succession (NOT GRENADE LAUNCHER) down towards other unfournate players who were in the match with me (was free for all survivors). i think they are hacking or something but besides that they are really bad at the game.

Ik them, especially chrisroberts_3, they not the only ones, there are others like japanese players that can do that too. It's not really hack. They quickly switch weapons for Insta-kill, just like survivors from RE5 Versus mode.

Heck, I remember he sed Chris STARS's better smh, good old days.
---
Reality is cruel and common sense's useless. Two Important words that keeps me going: Pride and Perfection
#15Crimson_RexPosted 3/7/2013 6:22:27 AM
Modes like this always been bad since RE5.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#16Hawke0Posted 3/7/2013 6:40:55 AM
It's funny how the Xbox360 old fans are so much more fanatical than their PS3 board counterparts, yet the only RE game on the Xbox360 is Code Veronica.
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT
#17PyroSparkPosted 3/7/2013 6:54:18 AM(edited)
The 1 Executioner posted...
Who cares?! The kid wanted to vent and last time I checked GameFAQs' RE6 PS3 forum is filled with spams so what's another venting thread?

I care because it's hilarious.

Hawke0 posted...
It's funny how the Xbox360 old fans are so much more fanatical than their PS3 board counterparts, yet the only RE game on the Xbox360 is Code Veronica.

And RE4, if I recall.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#18HeatherloverPosted 3/7/2013 7:01:35 AM
Superman19 posted...
just watch out for midnightcat777 and chrisroberts_3 players

they seemed like they never ran out of stamina quick shotting and fired well over 10 mag bullets with agent and i saw one of them fire at least 3 rpg rockets in quick succession (NOT GRENADE LAUNCHER) down towards other unfournate players who were in the match with me (was free for all survivors). i think they are hacking or something but besides that they are really bad at the game.

maybe they equipping the training skill which gives inf stamina kick those guys when they join your games
---
PSN: Zero4ph (Philippines)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#19SSJ_JinPosted 3/7/2013 7:24:53 AM(edited)
sbn4 posted...
Teammatch is incredibly unbalanced. Especially if the other team is filled with "friends" while you are going at it alone with randoms. This is especially true when they all memorize where the power weapons are and do nothing but play the same map all day.

This is true for any multiplayer game. Aww MGO, lol. I miss that game...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#20Crimson_RexPosted 3/7/2013 11:27:39 AM
SSJ_Jin posted...
sbn4 posted...

This is true for any multiplayer game. Aww MGO, lol. I miss that game...

MGO, all we have left is PW's MGO clone.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West