(Maybe spoilers) Where is the best place to ....

#1Maehara ShinobuPosted 3/2/2013 7:34:42 AM
(Maybe spoilers) Where is the best place to ....

1) Farm 1st aid spray (FAS) for Ada?

2) Farm grenade rounds for Ada?

3) Farm grenade rounds for Piers / Chris?

4) Farm magnum ammo for Sherry / Jake?

5) Farm FAS for Sherry / Jake?

Thank you.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but the "Magnum Drop Increase ability" really is useless =( I completed an entire chapter and not even received once a magnum bullt =(
---
"The name is Rebecca Chambers, but that's Officer Chambers to you!" (Chambers, Rebecca: Biohazard 0).
#2Maehara Shinobu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 12:41:58 PM
ahem, some help please =(
---
"The name is Rebecca Chambers, but that's Officer Chambers to you!" (Chambers, Rebecca: Biohazard 0).
#3Matty0289Posted 3/3/2013 2:51:22 PM
I don't know most of these, but I know 2.

Chris & Piers Grenade Ammo: Chapter 3. It's near the beginning of the Chapter, before you run into the Snake. During the battle with the HeliCopter on the Rooftop where you first find the Grenade Launcher.

I'd recommend just going to Amateur Mode, and keep picking up the Grenade Launcher Ammo & restarting. That might work, but that is the best place for GL Ammo I'd guess.

Jake & Sherry FAS: Go to Chapter 3 Amateur Mode "Agent Hunt On". When you're in the Mansion Area; looking for the 10 Coins to open the Door, keep farming "Creatures" to get FAS's whenever you kill 1.

However; if this is for "No Hope Difficulty Playthrough", why don't you just play the game straight through with a friend and carrying over items you already have instead of giving yourself an advantage and ruining the fun? ;-/
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808
#4ulisessolisPosted 3/3/2013 3:04:35 PM
Matty0289 posted...

Chris & Piers Grenade Ammo: Chapter 3. It's near the beginning of the Chapter, before you run into the Snake. During the battle with the HeliCopter on the Rooftop where you first find the Grenade Launcher.

I'd recommend just going to Amateur Mode, and keep picking up the Grenade Launcher Ammo & restarting. That might work, but that is the best place for GL Ammo I'd guess.

Jake & Sherry FAS: Go to Chapter 3 Amateur Mode "Agent Hunt On". When you're in the Mansion Area; looking for the 10 Coins to open the Door, keep farming "Creatures" to get FAS's whenever you kill 1.

However; if this is for "No Hope Difficulty Playthrough", why don't you just play the game straight through with a friend and carrying over items you already have instead of giving yourself an advantage and ruining the fun? ;-/

no hope is no fun if youre getting abused, trust me
#5Matty0289Posted 3/3/2013 8:53:25 PM
ulisessolis posted...
Matty0289 posted...

no hope is no fun if youre getting abused, trust me

I've been through No Hope. I know how fair/unfair it us. With Chris, Leon, Helena, Jake, and Sherry.

In fact- me and a friend of mine did a "No Hope Leon/Helena" 100% Fresh Run. We both carried no Items, Ammo, Life, or anything over.
Doing one with Chris/Piers, would be a challenge though, no doubt about that.
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808