Matty0289 posted...
DestinyKnot posted...
I sometimes cross-dress, does that count? XD

Oh gawd. 2 creepy people in 1 topic.

Anyone wanna go for a 3'rd? =-l

i'm naked
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1,800
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 340,497,000
#12tevin1569Posted 3/2/2013 5:08:49 PM
BasementDude posted...
Matty0289 posted...
DestinyKnot posted...

i'm naked

That's hawt.
No huggies for you though!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#13IlDankoPosted 3/2/2013 5:21:48 PM
Nice, a sequel!
---
Forza Milan
PSN: Dan21993
#14Syn_VengeancePosted 3/2/2013 5:57:00 PM
IlDanko posted...
Nice, a sequel!

lol
#15BasementDudePosted 3/2/2013 6:10:38 PM
tevin1569 posted...
BasementDude posted...
Matty0289 posted...
DestinyKnot posted...

i'm naked

That's hawt.
No huggies for you though!

:(
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1,800
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 340,497,000
#16MysticVolcanoPosted 3/2/2013 6:36:25 PM
have met some good female players, they are very rare, however...but they are out there. it's not because they "suck" as some sexist said...it's just finding real females in games are kind of hard since they won't all just "annouce" they are female off the bat.
#17MakoChanXPosted 3/2/2013 6:56:45 PM(edited)
MysticVolcano posted...
since they won't all just "annouce" they are female off the bat.

This, exactly. I NEVER announce it when I play, and I wasn't stupid enough to put something obvious in my username.

Because if I do happen to say I'm female, more times than you can imagine I've been asked to "go on cam babe" and "got any pics" and "you got a mic? I'm home alone".

I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY GAMES. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU VULTURES!!

Of course not all guys do it, but it's annoying how many times it's happened. I never reveal it unless I've played with them for a while and I know them a little, and then they ask.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnau3FARq1rkuymjo8_250.gif
#18Orochi_LedePosted 3/2/2013 7:19:06 PM
MakoChanX posted...
MysticVolcano posted...

This, exactly. I NEVER announce it when I play, and I wasn't stupid enough to put something obvious in my username.

Because if I do happen to say I'm female, more times than you can imagine I've been asked to "go on cam babe" and "got any pics" and "you got a mic? I'm home alone".

Of course not all guys do it, but it's annoying how many times it's happened. I never reveal it unless I've played with them for a while and I know them a little, and then they ask.

Ah, got to love those obvious names "wetnjuicy30" or whatever, (usually a guy anyway)
crazygirl or something is more viable to knowing.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#19tevin1569Posted 3/2/2013 7:52:00 PM
MakoChanX posted...
MysticVolcano posted...

Gurl, you got it all wrong...I have guys doing that to me on PSN...and it freaks me out. They are just hitting on me, saying they want to do things to my nice voice...my goodness. Way to creep me out. I'm just like leave me alone bro...I just wanna play. I guess it's equally as bad for both genders.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#20MakoChanXPosted 3/2/2013 8:18:09 PM
tevin1569 posted...
MakoChanX posted...
MysticVolcano posted...

Gurl, you got it all wrong...I have guys doing that to me on PSN...and it freaks me out. They are just hitting on me, saying they want to do things to my nice voice...my goodness. Way to creep me out. I'm just like leave me alone bro...I just wanna play. I guess it's equally as bad for both genders.

You and your irresistible voice love it. ;)
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnau3FARq1rkuymjo8_250.gif