Female players?

#21tevin1569Posted 3/2/2013 8:28:10 PM
MakoChanX posted...
tevin1569 posted...
MakoChanX posted...
MysticVolcano posted...
since they won't all just "annouce" they are female off the bat.

This, exactly. I NEVER announce it when I play, and I wasn't stupid enough to put something obvious in my username.

Because if I do happen to say I'm female, more times than you can imagine I've been asked to "go on cam babe" and "got any pics" and "you got a mic? I'm home alone".

I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY GAMES. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU VULTURES!!

Of course not all guys do it, but it's annoying how many times it's happened. I never reveal it unless I've played with them for a while and I know them a little, and then they ask.

Gurl, you got it all wrong...I have guys doing that to me on PSN...and it freaks me out. They are just hitting on me, saying they want to do things to my nice voice...my goodness. Way to creep me out. I'm just like leave me alone bro...I just wanna play. I guess it's equally as bad for both genders.

You and your irresistible voice love it. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Haha. But seriously these dudes were saying some freaky stuff.. So then I found some awesome people who aren't hitting on me. They don't even know what I look like...I could be ugly.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#22BasementDudePosted 3/2/2013 8:32:27 PM
do you have moobs like me?
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1,800
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 340,497,000
#23tevin1569Posted 3/2/2013 8:33:14 PM
BasementDude posted...
do you have moobs like me?

I have 8 moobs.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#24BasementDudePosted 3/2/2013 8:33:53 PM
oh snap son

;)
---
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 340,497,000
#25tevin1569Posted 3/2/2013 8:35:36 PM
BasementDude posted...
oh snap son

;)

Don't even get me started on my micks.
---
"I came to win"-Fly
#26BasementDudePosted 3/2/2013 8:43:05 PM
got some cheetos crumbs on them???
---
#27tevin1569Posted 3/2/2013 8:45:10 PM
BasementDude posted...
got some cheetos crumbs on them???

I literally just ate Flamin' Hot Cheetos :3
---
"I came to win"-Fly
#28BasementDudePosted 3/2/2013 8:47:42 PM
ohhhhhh~~~~~~~

i'm a jalepeno cheetos man

i need a cold shower
---
#29Jonathan_F_GPosted 3/2/2013 9:46:20 PM
MakoChanX posted...
MysticVolcano posted...
since they won't all just "annouce" they are female off the bat.

This, exactly. I NEVER announce it when I play, and I wasn't stupid enough to put something obvious in my username.

Because if I do happen to say I'm female, more times than you can imagine I've been asked to "go on cam babe" and "got any pics" and "you got a mic? I'm home alone".

I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY GAMES. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU VULTURES!!

Of course not all guys do it, but it's annoying how many times it's happened. I never reveal it unless I've played with them for a while and I know them a little, and then they ask.

Lupo (With that French accent of hers): LEAVE ME ALONE YOU VULTURES!!
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#30MysticVolcanoPosted 3/2/2013 10:08:39 PM
lol i love the ones tht ask "are you a girl?" if even your character is female. which is another way of sayin "I need to know if i can hit on you or not."