i feel like im weird for liking modern re games and disliking old re games.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. i feel like im weird for liking modern re games and disliking old re games.
2 years ago#31
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
It's not your style of game then.

No s*** sherlock I've already said I thought the controls were terrible.

objectively.

gamestop27 posted...

Yes, I thought the controls were terrible even back then.

---
The one weakness of any protagonist or hero-like character is a Cut Scene.~ KaiserNeko
2 years ago#32
I miss puzzles and backtracking.........
2 years ago#33

lol get this s*** out of here. we are on 2013 dude.
2 years ago#34
UnknownWin posted...

lol get this s*** out of here. we are on 2013 dude.

So you're basically saying that because we are in a certain year,peoples with differents taste than you should just get out.

Its like saying that we are multiculturals but because we are in a certain year we should all stop being multicultural and become racist just because someone said so.

I at least accept everybodies different opinions and tastes even if i have my own preferances.
2 years ago#35
"lol get this s*** out of here. we are on 2013 dude."

Yeah, it's 2013 bra. People have less patience and a lot less brains, so we need every game to play like an action-shooter because unique control setups are jus 2 dayum hurd!
---
Metal Gear Online: Gabe LOGAN; Resident Evil Outbreak: Stick_Breitling
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. i feel like im weird for liking modern re games and disliking old re games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived