WTH Dinosaurs!? (Spoilers)

#1aj4x94Posted 3/2/2013 4:57:14 PM
Why on earth are there dinosaurs in this game? Simmons turns into a freakin' T-Rex and back on a whim, and no to mention the smaller dinos that spit acid and spikes. How did this ever get off the drawing board?
---
Currently playing: COD: BOII, Hitman Absolution, Infamous Collection.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#2Cartwheel_KickPosted 3/2/2013 4:58:51 PM
The headline of the brainstorming ideas board was "HOW TO MAKE TEENS SAY "THIS GAME IS SOOO COOWEL"!
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#3tevin1569Posted 3/2/2013 5:00:16 PM
It doesn't surprise me...for pete sake the had giants haha.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#4edward18Posted 3/2/2013 5:20:20 PM
that was stupid too
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5UltimateGeth39Posted 3/3/2013 2:31:08 AM
But its....well clearly they're trying to....maybe he's....
You know what I got no defense for that well played sir.
#6SamA7XPosted 3/3/2013 4:26:37 PM
Its an easter egg refering to the Monster Hunter series, another game made by Capcom
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#7PhilInTheBoxPosted 3/3/2013 4:58:38 PM
I too am buttmad because of dinosaurs.
#8tevin1569Posted 3/3/2013 8:35:59 PM
Did anyone else think since these people are scientist, they had dinosaur DNA...like they have DNA of everything else...and I don't think Hunters are to far off of Dinosaurs, just saying. The only Dinosaur I really saw was Derek 2. Those lizards just remind me of those lizards that open up their face...I guess they're kind of like that one that killed that guy in Jurassic park. But anyway..that's just what I think.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#9edward18Posted 3/3/2013 8:52:21 PM
...dinosaur DNA no longer exists...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#10Starsoul_klrPosted 3/3/2013 9:36:01 PM
Simmons: 'Welcome to Jurassic Park: om nom nom!'

I'm probably the only one who really didn't care too much about it. Simmons' just has a really creative imagination.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.