Those "i'm gonna git you sucka! predator players, just don't...

#1MysticVolcanoPosted 3/2/2013 7:32:54 PM
Kudos to who ever actually reconizes the title lol but anyway.

i am getting quite alot of these people, the people who try to kidnap the 1st place player or only go after them. not realizing that doing this will ensure that you lose or place low. stop it, seriously. grudge matching only hurts you.

to new players, don't be these dumb people. they way to good points is TEAMWORK and smart playing if you're ustanak. if you dislike someone wait till they are ustanak and take out your anger on them then.

quite often if i am getting 1st i just get "kidnapped" you know, someone who grabs you then holds the ENTIRE match by running around not doing anything else.."hey bro, you're in last place, you know that, right?" why do people do this..
#2PyroSparkPosted 3/2/2013 7:37:03 PM
Because I'd rather lose then have you get first place.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#3DarkPriestPosted 3/2/2013 7:38:22 PM
I only run off with people that spam that stupid quick weapon switch bug. If someone starts firing grenades at the speed of an assault rifle I will do everything in my power to ruin their day because they're ruining it for everyone else.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#4MysticVolcano(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:41:47 PM
DarkPriest posted...
I only run off with people that spam that stupid quick weapon switch bug. If someone starts firing grenades at the speed of an assault rifle I will do everything in my power to ruin their day because they're ruining it for everyone else.

Actually..that is very annoying, i am strongly considering kicking people in my games who do this BS, even worse is the agent players who do it, then people with mics complain that he dies to quick, well with someone fireing a magnum like a frigging machinegun wth do you expect.

i activly avoid playing this way for that very reason. i do't know why they never fixed that. it was a problem in RE5 as well with the rocket launcher.
#5RubyHairedJinPosted 3/2/2013 7:41:59 PM
Lot of matches I play, people as Ustanek don't realize they can still fight with an agent in their grasp. I can see a good strategy to grabbing the 1st place player and fight off other agents with him in hand still.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia, RE:Revelations.
FC: 5241-2658-8025
#6MysticVolcano(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:44:21 PM
RubyHairedJin posted...
Lot of matches I play, people as Ustanek don't realize they can still fight with an agent in their grasp. I can see a good strategy to grabbing the 1st place player and fight off other agents with him in hand still.

That's what i thought at 1st. but....they all dissapoint me, just runs off somewhere far with them, and do nothing but run around. i'm like you can..kick, you can face plant people don't just...run with a hostage.
#7AdaSandwichPosted 3/2/2013 8:24:35 PM
I've only ever done this once to someone but that was because he was being a real sour puss a-hole.

Because I was in first place with a lead of 50,000, managed to take him down with relative ease when he was the Ustanak, and just happened to grab all the power weapons before him, he decided to shoot me with explosive arrows and grenade launchers while taunting me and continually doing this when his buddy would revive me. So I did what this topic talks about; I grabbed him and held him the entire match when it was my turn. I still won the game and I got my revenge.

Although I do think this is a dumb strategy if anyone is to use it competitively. It's a waste of time and quite frankly pisses a lot of people off.
#8tevin1569Posted 3/2/2013 8:49:27 PM
Usually if my friends are in the match, I could give a sh** less about a low score. I want to have fun with my friends. Oh and that weapon shooting R3 crap is just dumb...it ends the match way to fast and I hate people who just hide from you, that way you can't win(Mostly in survivors).
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#9SamA7XPosted 3/3/2013 6:45:10 AM
Who seriously cares about getting 1st place? Some people are pretty annoying though, mostly the players that just camp at weapon spawn locations and don't even bother to help out.

There was this one time on Mining The Depths were I grabbed the Grenande Launcher when it appeared because it happened to spawn right infront of me, then one of the players started hitting me because he wanted the weapon, got my own back ofcourse, he now suffers from a greande round to the face xD
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#10HeatherloverPosted 3/3/2013 7:09:57 AM(edited)
SamA7X posted...
Who seriously cares about getting 1st place? Some people are pretty annoying though, mostly the players that just camp at weapon spawn locations and don't even bother to help out.

There was this one time on Mining The Depths were I grabbed the Grenande Launcher when it appeared because it happened to spawn right infront of me, then one of the players started hitting me because he wanted the weapon, got my own back ofcourse, he now suffers from a greande round to the face xD

lol seriously they only come out to fight when they got their hands on E. killer,G.Launcher, and R.launcher

MysticVolcano posted...
Kudos to who ever actually reconizes the title lol but anyway.

i am getting quite alot of these people, the people who try to kidnap the 1st place player or only go after them. not realizing that doing this will ensure that you lose or place low. stop it, seriously. grudge matching only hurts you.

to new players, don't be these dumb people. they way to good points is TEAMWORK and smart playing if you're ustanak. if you dislike someone wait till they are ustanak and take out your anger on them then.

quite often if i am getting 1st i just get "kidnapped" you know, someone who grabs you then holds the ENTIRE match by running around not doing anything else.."hey bro, you're in last place, you know that, right?" why do people do this..

happen to me all the time I was in first place it's either they don't revive me or the guy playing as Ustanak always comes after me lol.
---
PSN: Zero4ph (Philippines)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion