Capcom will announce 2 new games at PAX (Resident Evil 7?)

#11DetBeauregardPosted 3/6/2013 12:37:26 AM
I'm not getting my hopes up for anything RE-related. We already have Revelations due out in 2.5 months.
#12ex-s_temjinPosted 3/6/2013 4:07:51 AM
Inb4 RE6 Gold edition.
#13sadiq2010Posted 3/6/2013 5:34:32 AM
i bet it is marvel vs capcom 3 arcade edition.
#14Serpent SnakePosted 3/6/2013 6:06:26 AM
Remember Me & Resident Evil Revelations
#15AnthonM2Posted 3/6/2013 9:10:20 AM(edited)
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
It's too early for RE7, dude.
It's not gonna happen yet besides a new numbered entry into RE and DMC won't be happening til 2015

http://www.oxm.co.uk/41853/capcom-wants-resident-evil-7-devil-may-cry-5-lost-planet-4-by-2015/

I won't discredit side projects though. I just have a gut feeling Revelations HD and something else that's a side project of RE relation will be two last things released on the ps3 to hold us over til RE7 hits the next generation.

I wish there's a new RE game every year like Call of Duty, why is it ok for COD but not for RE?

The game doesn't have to be 25 hours, I'm ok with 10 hours of RE every year.
#16SamA7XPosted 3/6/2013 9:20:27 AM
I'd rather Capcom take their time with games, That's why I think RE6 was poorly made because they didn't spend enough time on it, the less time put into a game might mean it's a shorter game and its released faster but it also means less time put into story writting and game machanics, in other words you would have a game filled with glitches, poor game design and rushed storyline.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#17AnthonM2Posted 3/6/2013 9:50:16 AM
SamA7X posted...
I'd rather Capcom take their time with games, That's why I think RE6 was poorly made because they didn't spend enough time on it, the less time put into a game might mean it's a shorter game and its released faster but it also means less time put into story writting and game machanics, in other words you would have a game filled with glitches, poor game design and rushed storyline.

RE6 is not poorly made, I liked it more than 5.
#18zombiabsolPosted 3/6/2013 10:14:14 AM
I AnthonM2 posted...
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
It's too early for RE7, dude.
It's not gonna happen yet besides a new numbered entry into RE and DMC won't be happening til 2015

http://www.oxm.co.uk/41853/capcom-wants-resident-evil-7-devil-may-cry-5-lost-planet-4-by-2015/

I won't discredit side projects though. I just have a gut feeling Revelations HD and something else that's a side project of RE relation will be two last things released on the ps3 to hold us over til RE7 hits the next generation.

I wish there's a new RE game every year like Call of Duty, why is it ok for COD but not for RE?

The game doesn't have to be 25 hours, I'm ok with 10 hours of RE every year.

I partly agree. But I despise CoD for rehashing the same thing every year. They're just cash whores and there games have no substance. They sell for the multiplayer, which anybody could create for their game so I don't see why its so special.

Games like resi don't sell because people can play the "TOTALLY awesome" multiplayer modes.
They sell for the original storyline, which is the only reason I play this game over Left 4 dead or dead island. I don't just like shooting stuff, I want to be entertained.

And I prefer them to work hard on an amazing storyline, characters, and make new and interesting areas. And I wouldn't mind 10 hour campaign, but 25 is just so much better.

Who knows though, the ps4 is supposed to reduce the time it takes to do stuff from months to days or SOMETHING like that.

Since re7 will be on ps4, can you imagine I Yothe amazing graphics, plus more content combined with awesome storylines?

As long as they improve each time, I don't care how long it takes for a new game to be released, as long as it isn't the same thing .
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#19largerockPosted 3/6/2013 11:04:42 AM
It COULD be an RE game but I doubt it's RE7.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#20durangodanPosted 3/6/2013 12:51:15 PM
Resident Evil 2 remake.
---
XBL gamertag: durango76uk
psn: durangodan76