Just think Sherry could have grown up to be as stupid as...

#1DecaprePosted 3/4/2013 11:28:36 PM
Her ass of an excuse of parents. Crazy b**** mother and you know who's "precious G virus".
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#2AdaSandwichPosted 3/4/2013 11:30:00 PM
I don't think so. She was already somewhat independent of her parents and felt that they neglected her in favor of their research.
#3tevin1569Posted 3/5/2013 12:07:16 AM
Her parents were really smart.
She grew up because of the way Claire treated her. I know it says Leon and Claire..but we all know Leon could give two poops less about Sherry. :P.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#4Decapre(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 12:12:48 AM
tevin1569 posted...
..but we all know Leon could give two poops less about Sherry. :P.

He's bad with women.
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#5tevin1569Posted 3/5/2013 12:14:45 AM
MrHayes77 posted...
tevin1569 posted...
..but we all know Leon could give two poops less about Sherry. :P.

He's bad with women.

Haha. I was just being mean. But I couldn't agree more. And he's after a woman who'll never be steady with him.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#6slapper1Posted 3/5/2013 12:33:18 AM
tevin1569 posted...
I know it says Leon and Claire..but we all know Leon could give two poops less about Sherry. :P.

Leon gave up his freedom after escaping from Raccoon City in order to keep Sherry Birkin safe. He was forced to work as an agent for the U.S. government in order to protect Sherry, so he is damn important to her, and she has a ton of respect for him.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#7DetBeauregardPosted 3/5/2013 1:09:17 AM
slapper1 posted...
Leon gave up his freedom after escaping from Raccoon City in order to keep Sherry Birkin safe. He was forced to work as an agent for the U.S. government in order to protect Sherry, so he is damn important to her, and she has a ton of respect for him.

This.

I feel like people have no idea what kind of character Leon is sometimes.
#8AdaSandwichPosted 3/5/2013 1:44:42 AM
Haven't you guys played RE6? It's blatantly obvious that Leon cares about Sherry...

He nearly got killed with a shotgun to his back to protect her.
#9AnimesetsunaPosted 3/5/2013 1:46:27 AM
I believe many people don't even care about Leon so they never realize Leon cares about Sherry.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) & Iguchi Yuka are my Goddesses (@w@)
#10tevin1569Posted 3/5/2013 3:08:50 PM
I was kidding. I even said so... Clam it down people! Clam it :P
---
"I came to win"-Fly