A massive outbreak has just occurred in your city!

#1slapper1Posted 3/6/2013 12:35:35 AM(edited)
What weapon would you choose to survive the hoard? - Results (73 votes)
Beretta 92F handgun with a supressor and scope attachment and 90 rounds.
34.25% (25 votes)
Ithaca shotgun with 30 shells.
12.33% (9 votes)
PSG1 sniper rifle with night-vison scope and 24 rounds.
6.85% (5 votes)
Scorpion smg with 120 rounds.
4.11% (3 votes)
AK-74 assault rifle with 80 rounds.
6.85% (5 votes)
Russian RPK with 200 rounds (it is quite heavy and fairly inaccurate at long range).
0% (0 votes)
5 hand grenades, 5 incendiary grenades and 5 flash grenades.
1.37% (1 votes)
A Hattori Hanzo katana or Leon Kennedy's legendary knife from RE 4.
20.55% (15 votes)
Your own body (martial arts, boxing, wrestling, ect).
8.22% (6 votes)
A .50 caliber "Hand Cannon" magnum with 12 rounds.
5.48% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
* Here's a fun topic to liven up this board *

Which of these weapons would you choose to survive? Remember to base your decision based on your individual knowledge with the different firearm types as not everyone can properly wield an LMG or Magnum with high efficiency. The outbreak in question will contain C-virus zombies, lickers, hunters, infected bats and crows, crimson heads, a massive snake (yarn), 5 Lepot**ta's and 3 T-103's (will only attack if provoked but award lots of ammo and weapons if killed). Special note: You are immune to the infection, but can only with-stain normal human level wounds before you die. IE: No superhero endurance for you!

Make...
Your...
Choice!
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#2DetBeauregardPosted 3/6/2013 12:34:38 AM
Sniper rifle, as I wouldn't be doing much shooting, because a "hoard" doesn't sound very dangerous...
#3ArchiantagonistPosted 3/6/2013 12:39:10 AM
Even though I was an "unarmed kombat" instructor in the army for almost 5 years,
I'd be a fool if I refuse to have weapon when one is given.

AK-74 it is
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#4slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 12:44:01 AM
DetBeauregard posted...
Sniper rifle, as I wouldn't be doing much shooting, because a "hoard" doesn't sound very dangerous...

Yeah... it's 2:30 in the morning where I am, so sue me :)
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#5largerockPosted 3/6/2013 12:45:45 AM
MAH BODEH IZ REDY!

No seriously, I'm a friggin Rock!
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#6AiRo1988Posted 3/6/2013 3:54:42 AM
May as well go with a blade, everything else is limited in ammo anyway.
#7FreakyFrancPosted 3/6/2013 6:36:04 AM(edited)
Yeah either i take the katana/knife since its silent and i dont need to waste ammo.

Or i can take the beretta,since it has a silencer and scope,i'll make less noises and with the scope i'll have a better aim.

With a katana you can pretty much cut off the head of most of the B.O.W or slice them in half,the real problems would be the 3 t-103 since their skins are really tough,i dont even think one swing from the katana would affect them,it might even break the katana.
#8SolidStryderPosted 3/6/2013 6:35:12 AM
I'll go with the katana, since I have one and it could use some out time, and because of the ammo factor. Michonne seems alright with one lol
#9jpv2000Posted 3/6/2013 7:25:40 AM
FreakyFranc posted...
Or i can take the beretta,since it has a silencer and scope,i'll make less noises and with the scope i'll have a better aim.

I went with the Beretta for those exact reasons, plus I have more experience with handguns than any other weapon.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#10IlDankoPosted 3/6/2013 9:45:54 AM
Where's chris' combat knife???

Well i would take the beretta
---
Forza Milan
PSN: Dan21993