A massive outbreak has just occurred in your city!

#11zombiabsolPosted 3/6/2013 9:47:44 AM
Baretta plz.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#12degenxeratePosted 3/6/2013 5:04:26 PM
My own body.

As I run down the street I come across good old Jim Ross surrounded by a horde of zombies. Glass shatters... STONE COLD STUNNER! It turns out I am Stone Cold Steve Austin! Kick another zombie in the stomach, STONE COLD STUNNER! Another, and another! Soon enough I've cleared the ring and its just JR and Austin celebrating drinking beers and pouring some on the downed zombies.

Oh no! Here comes Zombie Vince McMahon with the Current Zombie Champion, Zombie the Rock! Zombie Rock sprints down to the ring and dives under the ropes managing to keep the championship title on his shoulder. Vince slowly approaches but it looks like it will take him a while.

I'm battling Zombie Rock for a few minutes. After I deliver a few Stone Cold stunners to him he keeps getting up, it seems useless. All of a sudden JR throws his last bottle of BBQ Sauce right in the face of Zombie Rock and The Rock starts to stumble around. I cloths line him out of the ring. He lands right on top of Zombie Vince and they begin to fuse! They turn into a giant elephant sized monster with 2 heads. The abomination crushes JR and sets its sights on me. I'm pinned in the corner, there isn't much I can do. Out of no where a giant boulder crushes the monster. I sit stunned, not having any idea where that boulder came from. I still don't know, I'm kind of bored now. I can only assume it had something to do with Chris Redfield. I just run off into the sunset and live a happy life.

TDLR: I love you all.
---
Resident Evil 6 videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DegenTP
#13edward18Posted 3/6/2013 5:06:59 PM
Kiddo, the CV knife is the legendary one.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#14BlueRamzaPosted 3/6/2013 8:20:09 PM
Ithaca shotgun with 30 shells. A must for blowing off heads and knocking down groups of enemies.
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
#15AnimesetsunaPosted 3/6/2013 8:24:32 PM
Beretta 92F handgun because it's easy to shoot them in their head.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) & Iguchi Yuka are my Goddesses (@w@)
#16kalibre16Posted 3/6/2013 8:31:22 PM
edward18 posted...

I know you don't like RE4 but that knife was stupidly OP capable of killing nearly everything (Ganados,Zealots,Regenerators,Krauser,Verdugo hell even the Chainsaw guys including Super Salvador), stunning enemies, setting up for melee and as many others have said its limitless meaning you cant run out of knife lol

I've never played CV but I have played 1-3,0 and remake and being that CV is in the same vein as those I can't imagine the knife being more OP than 4's was (hell if you want you can hate 4 for that as well ;)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#17IlDankoPosted 3/6/2013 8:34:36 PM
kalibre16 posted...
edward18 posted...

I know you don't like RE4 but that knife was stupidly OP capable of killing nearly everything (Ganados,Zealots,Regenerators,Krauser,Verdugo hell even the Chainsaw guys including Super Salvador), stunning enemies, setting up for melee and as many others have said its limitless meaning you cant run out of knife lol

I've never played CV but I have played 1-3,0 and remake and being that CV is in the same vein as those I can't imagine the knife being more OP than 4's was (hell if you want you can hate 4 for that as well ;)
---

1-3 knife was useless... But CV's was really overpowered
---
Forza Milan
PSN: Dan21993
#18AnimesetsunaPosted 3/6/2013 8:35:54 PM
IlDanko posted...
kalibre16 posted...
edward18 posted...

---

1-3 knife was useless... But CV's was really overpowered

How you guys use the knife in CV? I find it really hard to use it.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) & Iguchi Yuka are my Goddesses (@w@)
#19BasementDudePosted 3/6/2013 8:36:08 PM
kalibre16 posted...
edward18 posted...

---

CV knife makes the knives from 0-3 look like a joke
---
number of e-huggies received today: 101
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 341,499,102
#20slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:45:02 PM
kalibre16 posted...
edward18 posted...

---

^ This. CV's knife was the most powerful of the classic RE's knifes, but it was still quite weaker then RE 4's knife. I have literally gotten knife only kills on both El Gigante and Vertigo on Pro mode without using exploits or glitches and while not taking a single hit. However there is no way in hell could get knife only boss kills on Alexia or the T-079 from CV.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.