RESIDENT EVIL: Operation ________

#1zombiabsolPosted 3/6/2013 10:38:29 AM
if they made a second "operation" game , where/when should it be. You decide the controls /atmosphere /online modes /story /ammo /enemies /weopons. But the Story is non canon - Results (41 votes)
Back in raccoon City!
14.63% (6 votes)
Spencer Mansion
9.76% (4 votes)
Umbrellas formation / first b.o.w.s
7.32% (3 votes)
during Code: Veronica
26.83% (11 votes)
during revelations
2.44% (1 votes)
during re4
7.32% (3 votes)
during re5
2.44% (1 votes)
during re6
21.95% (9 votes)
during one of the re animated movies
7.32% (3 votes)
other
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Resident Evil : Operation Tall Oaks

During the re6 storyline in Tall Oaks obviously.
Hunk has been hired by Neo-Umbrella , and his boss carla has assigned him a squad for a mission regarding the family.

It would have a strong sense of horror and creepy enemies that you don't want to encounter again. Although there WOULD be lots of ammo, it will also take a ton of ammo from each person to terminate enemies.
Also different and BETTER classes with better and more abilitites

Please capcom.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#2IlDankoPosted 3/6/2013 10:41:00 AM
During the events of code veronica
---
Forza Milan
PSN: Dan21993
#3aFriendofaDevilPosted 3/6/2013 10:56:54 AM
Resident Evil: Operation Edonia

During RE6 events in China.
Claire Redfield is searching the ruins of Edonia in attempt to find her brother Chris, who is said to be missing. Gamplay and controls would be the same as RE6 just with better designed enemies -no J'avos pweeze-
---
...is a friend of mine
#4Syn_VengeancePosted 3/6/2013 11:17:35 AM
raccoon city again, they should atleast finish off the story from the first one. make it with the controls from 6 and improve the graphics so it looks better then the first.
#5slapper1Posted 3/6/2013 11:36:22 AM
Resident Evil Operation Terrestrial Fear, because apparently 1 steaming pile of s*** was not enough and this is probably a real thing.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-...eal-and-operation-raccoon-city-gets-a-sequel/
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#6Syn_VengeancePosted 3/6/2013 11:56:41 AM
slapper1 posted...
Resident Evil Operation Terrestrial Fear, because apparently 1 steaming pile of s*** was not enough and this is probably a real thing.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-...eal-and-operation-raccoon-city-gets-a-sequel/

ORC was not bad as long as you went into it not expecting a true RE, i enjoyed it and still play it once in a while (versus modes are really fun)
#7zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 12:00:02 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
slapper1 posted...

ORC was not bad as long as you went into it not expecting a true RE, i enjoyed it and still play it once in a while (versus modes are really fun)

Heroes mode ftw
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#8skermacPosted 3/6/2013 12:00:29 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
raccoon city again, they should atleast finish off the story from the first one. make it with the controls from 6 and improve the graphics so it looks better then the first.

I agree!

Now to answer for Edward: anything but RE4 because that game sucks!

lol
#9DetBeauregardPosted 3/6/2013 1:06:54 PM
Raccoon City has been done to death, but it's the most iconic location in the series, and one that hasn't been fully explored. I'd kill for a semi-open world game that features the entire city to freely explore. Of course, that wouldn't be a boring tactical shooter like ORC 2, but whatever.

Raccoon simply oozes atmosphere, whereas most other locations in the series do not. Exceptions would be Rockfort Island, the Antarctic base, RE4's village, and the jungle area in Operation Javier. Those were all very well done, and I wish we could have explored more of them.
#10ManuMIASPosted 3/6/2013 3:10:48 PM(edited)
its a hard question, Raccoon City (the city not game) has a lot potential but I rather have to looking forward.

I rather have a non cannon RE game with Chris, Jill, Claire, Leon, Rebbeca and Carlos working as team (BSAA with Leon's agency).

This time 6 team members of good guys VS 6 team members of bad guys.

The Enemy team could be the Organization/Umbrella/Tricell/Neo Umbrella: Ada, Hunk, Wesker, Krauser, Excella, Nicolai and Lone wolf.

Vector, Lupo and some previous characters from ORC can make a cameo or be like side characters.