What am I missing?

#1Heat_Phins_FanPosted 3/7/2013 4:39:34 AM
There is no reason to finish the list of enemies defeated, but I can't help but wonder what the two are that I am missing and maybe where to find them. If you can fill in the blanks I would appreciate it. Here is a copy of Enemies in records

Zombie - Shovel
Zombie - Cleaver
???
Zombie - Lantern

Rat
Rooster
Crow
???
Spider
Snake
---
PSN: MV3_HeatFan
#2DestinyKnotPosted 3/7/2013 5:06:57 AM
I believe the last on that list for the animals is a bat, as for the zombie one, no idea. XD
#3DestinyKnotPosted 3/7/2013 5:08:53 AM
..you can find them in Jake's chapter 2 by the way, the first area when you're in the caves. =]
#4Heat_Phins_Fan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 7:01:45 AM
Thank you. The zombie one is annoying with all of the hours I've played and still haven't lucked into one yet
---
#5Force InfinityPosted 3/7/2013 7:31:41 AM
I'm just wild guessing here but is that the zombie with the crank in Leon chapter 2? There's only one in the whole game though I thought it would have been impossible to miss unless it turned into a bloodshot and you didn't kill it a second time.
---
"My face is on fire" - Ralph Wiggum
#6AquamarinPosted 3/7/2013 8:46:04 AM
It's crank, just checked. Only 13 for me which is low compared to other types. No clue but ppl say it's the one that drops the crank for Leon.
#7Force InfinityPosted 3/7/2013 8:58:56 AM
Aquamarin posted...
It's crank, just checked. Only 13 for me which is low compared to other types. No clue but ppl say it's the one that drops the crank for Leon.

I knew it! TC probably only played as Helena and missed this zombie.
---
#8Heat_Phins_Fan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:32:39 AM
That is odd. I have completed multiple difficulties with each character. Guess I need to play that chapter again. Thanks for the info everyone
---
#9AnimesetsunaPosted 3/7/2013 2:30:28 PM
Bat...
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) & Iguchi Yuka are my Goddesses (@w@)
#10Force InfinityPosted 3/7/2013 4:07:02 PM
Having looked at my own list I just found out that I'm missing crows! Where are they?
---