Resident Evil Fan Games

#1edward18Posted 3/8/2013 10:20:29 AM
Anyone seen any good ones? This is the best I think I've come across gameplaywise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAmFyOU1TL8
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#2UnknownWinPosted 3/8/2013 10:24:20 AM
i think if edward became a director for an re game. it would be better than any classic re game.
#3edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 11:10:22 AM
oh why thank you o.o
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#4goku4ever03Posted 3/8/2013 11:21:21 AM
Imagine if you had your way we would have had something like that in in the place of Resident Evil 4. And that's the best you could find too.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#5edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 11:27:04 AM
Of fangames, yes, that's the best GAMEPLAY I could find. And I'd take that any day over the crap 4 gave us.
---
#6edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 11:05:38 PM(edited)
here's the latest thing of my crappy fangame idea btw: http://warahi.deviantart.com/art/Resident-Evil-Concept-Mother-358467093

Also I am rediculously confused now about official story stuff. Ada and Wesker worked for The Organization which Wesker betrays in 4 and Ada betrays Wesker in 4 to give the real Plagas to The Organization.

However the Resident Evil Wiki (however reliable that is) states that because he, somehow, got ahold of a real Plaga he rose the ranks to become the leader of The Organization...which Ada betrayed him for...which he himself betrayed....

Now I'm no scientist, but...how the hell do you rise the ranks in the organization that you left?...and are trying to compete with?...
---