So I just tried the demo

#11tevin1569Posted 3/8/2013 10:12:24 PM
gmoshier posted...
tevin1569 posted...
Daimeion posted...
I was actually bit worried to play Jake's campaign because if this. But I didn't know that there were four campaigns overall. Based on what you guys said, it sounds like I'll pretty much enjoy only 1/4 of what this game has to offer. It does sound like it's a game that's probably worth getting for its length but...

I still don't know.

Ada has atmosphere like Leon.
Jake has tension, especially with Ustanak on your ass.
Chris has arguebly the best campaign.
Leon has atmosphere but has a ton of action, the demo has nothing on the full game.
Buy it, play all & see if you enjoy.
I personally enjoyed all of the different play styles with Leon being my least favorite.
So just try it :)

Chris's campaign is the worst imo. Leon's campaign is the best and I thoroughly enjoyed Jake's and Ada's campaigns as well. I wish they would have left Chris's campaign out of this game and made the other 3 longer. I enjoy replaying all of the campaigns except for Chris's.

Jake's was my favorite. I think Chris's had the best story. And it does help I liked playing it. I respect your opinion. And thanks for leaving Ustanak alone. We need to STOMP OUT BULLYING!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#12tevin1569Posted 3/8/2013 10:12:28 PM
skermac posted...
tevin1569 posted...
Daimeion posted...
I was actually bit worried to play Jake's campaign because if this. But I didn't know that there were four campaigns overall. Based on what you guys said, it sounds like I'll pretty much enjoy only 1/4 of what this game has to offer. It does sound like it's a game that's probably worth getting for its length but...

I still don't know.

Ada has atmosphere like Leon.
Jake has tension, especially with Ustanak on your ass.
Chris has arguebly the best campaign.
Leon has atmosphere but has a ton of action, the demo has nothing on the full game.
I personally enjoyed all of the different play styles with Leon being my least favorite.
So just try it :)

Ustanak only gives you tension the first playthrough, after that he's a joke.

You reply is a joke!
Leave Ustanak alone.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#13jsquad4136Posted 3/8/2013 10:12:37 PM
'More like yes, yes, yes. By a landslide. Not to say the other campaigns are bad, but Chris was just amazing. Story wise and gameplay wise.'

That's a hell of a bold statement..... >.< It was agonizing for myself and many others I'm certain.

Not that this says much because most of the game was agonizing.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#14ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 3/8/2013 10:35:01 PM
tevin1569 posted...

Before I would have recommended that you rent it first instead of buying it, but by now some new copies are available for as low as $20.00 USD (far too many unsold copies in the market).
#15AnimesetsunaPosted 3/8/2013 10:56:18 PM
Buy used.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com ... My Hanazawa Kana \(@w@)/
Currently playing: Stellar *Theater Portable (PSP) & RE6 (PS3)
#16skermacPosted 3/8/2013 11:06:38 PM
Not picking on Ustanak, but after playing the campaign tons of times and beating No Hope, I find him very easy to deal with. Basically just run or walk around him and shoot. I didn't get near him when I first played it, but now I can walk up to him and knife him a couple times before I shoot because I know his patterns. He is no factor at all anymore. He's just there.

Plus my infinite magnum with magnum master skill takes him down very easily and quickly.
#17tevin1569Posted 3/8/2013 11:08:35 PM
skermac posted...
Not picking on Ustanak, but after playing the campaign tons of times and beating No Hope, I find him very easy to deal with. Basically just run or walk around him and shoot. I didn't get near him when I first played it, but now I can walk up to him and knife him a couple times before I shoot because I know his patterns. He is no factor at all anymore. He's just there.

Plus my infinite magnum with magnum master skill takes him down very easily and quickly.

That's better. Word it different next time. Or I sill stomp you our for being a bully.
Ustanak doesn't deserve to be bullied.
Stomp Out Bullying guys.
---
"I came to win"-Fly
#18PyroSparkPosted 3/8/2013 11:46:06 PM
jsquad4136 posted...
'More like yes, yes, yes. By a landslide. Not to say the other campaigns are bad, but Chris was just amazing. Story wise and gameplay wise.'

That's a hell of a bold statement..... >.< It was agonizing for myself and many others I'm certain.

Not that this says much because most of the game was agonizing.

Most of my RE friends found it the most enjoyable for a variety of reasons besides what I mentioned.

Also, only one vehicle part. >_>
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#19jpv2000Posted 3/9/2013 7:30:03 AM
Chris's campaign was my favorite, by far. Followed by Leon, Ada and Jakes, but I enjoy them all and am still playing this game regularly.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#20skermacPosted 3/9/2013 9:17:38 AM
tevin1569 posted...
skermac posted...

That's better. Word it different next time. Or I sill stomp you our for being a bully.
Ustanak doesn't deserve to be bullied.
Stomp Out Bullying guys.

LOL