How did Carla... *spoilers*

#1skermacPosted 3/9/2013 3:20:47 PM
How did she control Ustinak when she had him stomp on Jake?
#2DecaprePosted 3/9/2013 3:21:49 PM
C virus plot armor.
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#3tevin1569Posted 3/9/2013 4:10:58 PM
Read the files....for real.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#4Crimson_RexPosted 3/9/2013 4:48:40 PM
tevin1569 posted...

---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#5skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 4:53:34 PM
tevin1569 posted...

I forgot about the files! I unlocked all of them months ago but did not read any of them yet.

I remember someone on here said some files were not correct and they had a link or something to the correct translation of the files. Any help?
#6Crimson_RexPosted 3/9/2013 5:35:19 PM
skermac posted...
tevin1569 posted...

I forgot about the files! I unlocked all of them months ago but did not read any of them yet.

I remember someone on here said some files were not correct and they had a link or something to the correct translation of the files. Any help?

Various translations that the game had were off. Example; RE6 said that Rasklapanje meant Demolition when in fact it meant Dismantle.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#7siberian142Posted 3/9/2013 8:32:13 PM
Carla is a queen bee of sorts to her C-virus creations. In Ustanak's case, she treated and spoke to him kindly like a mother to her child. As such, he devoutly follows any of her orders without fail.
#8nina_chanPosted 3/9/2013 10:51:16 PM
Ustanak is in love with Carla. Seriously. As for her J'avo minions, the files mention that people turned into J'avos will follow the last order they were given before turning into one.
#9xChernobogxPosted 3/10/2013 1:01:14 AM
How do women control EVERYTHING in this world?
Show some skin, wink... and if you're a man - Congrats! You've just been enslaved
#10Force InfinityPosted 3/10/2013 1:59:34 AM
xChernobogx posted...
How do women control EVERYTHING in this world?
Show some skin, wink... and if you're a man - Congrats! You've just been enslaved

I've just realized that all J'avo are men! Was there some explanation for that like there was with the Plagas and children?
---
"My face is on fire" - Ralph Wiggum