Even Seige mode has sore losers.

#1MysticVolcanoPosted 3/10/2013 3:25:28 AM
Don't you love it when a group of "friends" lose every match or most matches then kicks you because you're winning? i had this issue when people kicking in predator mode a while back but here i thought, na, not seige mode it's all about teamwork couldn't possibly be many of these. Nope, wrong

at this point i have to just make every game now, i have to fear going into other games for crying out loud, why are people so sore with this game. tho in all honesty i think the last douchbag that did it was because i meeled his whooper down as sherry. may have hurt his/her pride a bit..

Honestly i h had this problem before in another game, if anyone plays soul calibur 5 you know well what happens in those rooms..
#2Smash MasterPosted 3/10/2013 3:38:40 AM
Whats your PSN? Your GFAQs name looks strikingly similar to a PSN name I was playing with not too long ago.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#3MysticVolcano(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 3:44:44 AM
it's ShinVolcano, have i have seen you before?
#4Smash MasterPosted 3/10/2013 3:47:52 AM
Yes! I was WaveLightning777 (Retro Chris)!

I guess I must have left before they kicked me; from where I was sitting, you left, then our japanese friend left, and I just said "Meh, I'm out then" before they would have most likely kicked me.
---
This is a sig, woo.
#5MysticVolcano(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 3:57:13 AM
Was it the High seas map? i'll usually leave if it's the same map to many times. oddly enough all i keep seeing is urban chaos maps so kind of have no choice on that one sometimes.
#6Smash MasterPosted 3/10/2013 4:00:34 AM(edited)
High Seas, no, but it was Urban Chaos.

And I know that feeling of "Too much Urban Chaos" all too well, actually. Only reason I was still in that room for so long was because the Japanese player we were playing with, as well as both you and the one before you, were actually exhibiting teamwork; something thats sadly somewhat rare to see with randoms in Siege, but oh so satisfying when it does happen.
---
This is a sig, woo.
#7MysticVolcano(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 4:10:17 AM
Smash Master posted...

And I know that feeling of "Too much Urban Chaos" all too well, actually. Only reason I was still in that room for so long was because the Japanese player we were playing with, as well as both you and the one before you, were actually exhibiting teamwork; something thats sadly somewhat rare to see with randoms in Siege, but oh so satisfying when it does happen.

Wait a second...i think that is the room i got kicked from lol..was it 2 sherrys at 1st? the last win before i got kicked we had 100% agent health, cause i kept there whopper busy.
#8Smash MasterPosted 3/10/2013 4:13:42 AM
MysticVolcano posted...
Smash Master posted...

Wait a second...i think that is the room i got kicked from lol..was it 2 sherrys at 1st? the last win before i got kicked we had 100% agent health, cause i kept there whopper busy.

Yeah... you were Sherry, the Japanese player was Sherry and then Agent, and I was Retro Chris. And the other 3 (who all were speaking... I think Spanish) were Helena, both normal and Alt... right?
---
This is a sig, woo.
#9MysticVolcano(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 4:22:35 AM
Smash Master posted...
MysticVolcano posted...
Smash Master posted...

Yeah... you were Sherry, the Japanese player was Sherry and then Agent, and I was Retro Chris. And the other 3 (who all were speaking... I think Spanish) were Helena, both normal and Alt... right?

Yep, that is the room LOL, they kicked me after that win, i guess it was to much for them.
#10Smash MasterPosted 3/10/2013 4:29:36 AM
Hahaha, if it makes you feel any better about it, that was the second time they'd gotten Protect and Serve earned off of them, and the only difference between the two times was you and the player before you. Honestly, with how badly they were losing, I'm suprised they held out as long as they did before kicking us.

Just wish they'd picked at least one J'avo level. Was ALL UC with one small stint in MtD. Still, its both hilarious and disappointing that they had to resort to rage kicking just because "OMG RANDOMS SHOWING SYNERGY!"
---
This is a sig, woo.