Not Everyone Is New To A Game!

#1JanayBerryPosted 3/11/2013 8:05:30 PM
It makes me sad when:

- I join someone's campaign, and they end the session because I don't have infinite ammo...on Amateur difficulty.

- People join my session, and they leave after they die, blaming me for they're death.

- I join a Mercenary game, and I am kicked because I don't have the same skills unlocked as you do.

Just because I am lacking things, that don't mean I don't know what's going on. I have played a LOT on Xbox, so I am experienced with the game.

Sometimes, it helps to compare trophies, too.
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/10/13): DC Universe Online, Devil May Cry: HD Collection, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Saints Row: The Third.
#2Starsoul_klrPosted 3/11/2013 8:30:03 PM
JanayBerry posted...
It makes me sad when:

- I join someone's campaign, and they end the session because I don't have infinite ammo...on Amateur difficulty.

- People join my session, and they leave after they die, blaming me for they're death.

- I join a Mercenary game, and I am kicked because I don't have the same skills unlocked as you do.

Just because I am lacking things, that don't mean I don't know what's going on. I have played a LOT on Xbox, so I am experienced with the game.

Sometimes, it helps to compare trophies, too.

First they were probably farming for first aid.

Second they're probably new and possibly like making scapegoats for themselves.

Third it depends upon the type of game: if you put playing for fun the host better not boot people just cause then you're not playing for fun anymore.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.