Resident Evil:Destiny

#1Edison720Posted 3/14/2013 12:33:59 AM
theres been soo much Resident Evil that I think it needs to end. Movie after movie, game after game...Its time that they make a final Resident Evil game, one where Chris (tired from everything) gives his life in a final mission to end his tale. Leon and Ada finally embracing, maybe having Ada die and Claire stepping in and being Leon's new love interest. Jill having a happy ending giving up her life with the BSAA and having children. Its time to put the series to rest in my opinion on a high note...
#2kalibre16Posted 3/14/2013 12:52:33 AM
Edison720 posted...
theres been soo much Resident Evil that I think it needs to end. Movie after movie, game after game...Its time that they make a final Resident Evil game, one where Chris (tired from everything) gives his life in a final mission to end his tale. Leon and Ada finally embracing, maybe having Ada die and Claire stepping in and being Leon's new love interest. Jill having a happy ending giving up her life with the BSAA and having children. Its time to put the series to rest in my opinion on a high note...

Funny thing is in the initial concept for RE6 Chris would be the one who died and in turn Piers would take over as captain but because of supposed backlash from test audiences it was changed.

Claire and Leon would never happen and don't worry I'm sure Ada and Leon see each other on off duty don't you remember Damnation

Having kids is a horrible fate why would you wish that on the lovely Jill Valentine :)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#3Edison720(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:25:11 AM
kalibre16 posted...
Edison720 posted...

Funny thing is in the initial concept for RE6 Chris would be the one who died and in turn Piers would take over as captain but because of supposed backlash from test audiences it was changed.

Claire and Leon would never happen and don't worry I'm sure Ada and Leon see each other on off duty don't you remember Damnation

Having kids is a horrible fate why would you wish that on the lovely Jill Valentine :)
---

I never knew that about the test audience thing! no wonder it felt like a curve ball was being thrown at me after Chris gave that speech to Piers about taking over and then suddenly Piers giving up his life(supposed)

I always thought a Leon/Ada/Claire love triangle would be cool! but apparently Leon and Claire dont jive that way for each other even after being in a game together and a animated movie! LOL

And as for Jill, you'd think she'd be the first one to settle down from all that BSAA/Zombie infested world! lol Chris and Jill should just marry each other and get it done with... we'll call the next RE title:"Resident Evil 90210"