99 Wins with Carla :D

#11Heatherlover(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 10:39:25 AM
SamA7X posted...
Getting 99 wins with anyone that isn't ridiculously overpowered, now that would be an accomplishment. Carla is one of the OP characters so its not really that big a deal really.

I find agent hard to get 99 wins since he is only has 3 Magnum bullets

Orochi_Lede posted...
The hacker stuff aside. i'm not sure why someone would care, it's not really hard to get 99 wins in this mode if you do the following:

Pick 1-2 freinds and just pick on new/bad players with you haveing full knowledge of map and weapon locations. and the always lovely, kick anyone who beats you. (this is most a-holes favorite)

stick to maps that are usually newbie bait, such as urban chaos so chances are you will meet people who are terrible. thus easy wins.

so yea, not hard.

and i'm not sure how carla is "OP" as someone said, she is easily manageble vs characters like peirs and anyone with an assault rifle..

lol yea but sadly most players are good especially the Japanese guys, also I don't host I only join randoms, Carla is not really OP IMO I tend to lose to Sherry and Chris because once they QS me with their AR Stun and stun again into dying mode then slide.
---
PSN: Zero4ph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#12AdaSandwichPosted 3/15/2013 12:22:49 PM
Predator Mode

-Urban Chaos-----
99 w/ Helena Alt 2
99 w/ Chris Alt 2
99 w/ Piers Alt 2
99 w/ Sherry Default
99 w/ Sherry Alt 2

-Steel Beast--------
99 w/ Leon Default
99 w/ Leon Alt 2
99 w/ Sherry Default

-Mining the Depths--
99 w/ Sherry Default

-Requiem of War--
99 w/ Sherry Default
99 w/ Sherry Alt 2

I'm not a hacker or booster, I just play a lot of Predator ;)
Now that's an accomplishment to me, since you can easily get 99 wins with any character fast in Survivors.
#13Zeke_AileronPosted 3/15/2013 12:39:08 PM
AdaSandwich posted...
Predator Mode

-Urban Chaos-----
99 w/ Helena Alt 2
99 w/ Chris Alt 2
99 w/ Piers Alt 2
99 w/ Sherry Default
99 w/ Sherry Alt 2

-Steel Beast--------
99 w/ Leon Default
99 w/ Leon Alt 2
99 w/ Sherry Default

-Mining the Depths--
99 w/ Sherry Default

-Requiem of War--
99 w/ Sherry Default
99 w/ Sherry Alt 2

Now that's an accomplishment to me, since you can easily get 99 wins with any character fast in Survivors.

this i approve, Nice work.
---
PSN: Zeke_Aileron
#14zombiabsolPosted 3/15/2013 1:16:53 PM
AdaSandwich posted...
Predator Mode

-Urban Chaos-----
99 w/ Helena Alt 2
99 w/ Chris Alt 2
99 w/ Piers Alt 2
99 w/ Sherry Default
99 w/ Sherry Alt 2

-Steel Beast--------
99 w/ Leon Default
99 w/ Leon Alt 2
99 w/ Sherry Default

-Mining the Depths--
99 w/ Sherry Default

-Requiem of War--
99 w/ Sherry Default
99 w/ Sherry Alt 2

If I every played with you, were on the same team k? :D
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#15Heatherlover(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 9:17:07 PM(edited)
AdaSandwich posted...
Predator Mode

-Urban Chaos-----
99 w/ Helena Alt 2
99 w/ Chris Alt 2
99 w/ Piers Alt 2
99 w/ Sherry Default
99 w/ Sherry Alt 2

-Steel Beast--------
99 w/ Leon Default
99 w/ Leon Alt 2
99 w/ Sherry Default

-Mining the Depths--
99 w/ Sherry Default

-Requiem of War--
99 w/ Sherry Default
99 w/ Sherry Alt 2

nice ;) lol judging by your user name I thought your main is Ada but it's Sherry, but I really like Carla she's my main she's hot not to mention the personality.
---
PSN: Zero4ph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#16AdaSandwichPosted 3/15/2013 10:15:41 PM
@Zeke_Aileron, Thanks!
@zombiabsol, Okay :D lol.
@Heatherlover, I made this account before RE6 came out and prior to that it was Ada. I'm kind of favoring Sherry more right now but for the most part I still like Ada. She's almost at 99 wins in a few maps ;)

But congrats on your first 99 :D
#17sbn4Posted 3/15/2013 10:16:56 PM
All I got from this topic is that people like to waste too much time on terrible game mode(s).
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#18AdaSandwichPosted 3/15/2013 10:43:48 PM(edited)
That's a matter of opinion. I find Predator extremely fun, no matter when I play it and I tend to play at least 10 games a day.
The only terrible game mode is Survivors but it doesn't stop us from playing it with friends.
#19sbn4Posted 3/15/2013 10:57:09 PM
Predator lost its novelty a while ago to me. Its also repetitive IMO. But more power to you if you like it.

And I generally use BSAA Chris in most modes. But I still get bored maining him. So I run Helena, Ada, and Leon. Also playing the same map kills me.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#20AdaSandwichPosted 3/15/2013 11:17:08 PM
That's why I like to keep a certain variety to my sessions by rotating the maps every 1-2 games; keeping things fresh and less redundant.

Playing as the Ustanak is definitely the funnest thing about the mode for me. I just love smacking people around as him and I'm able to eliminate all agents in less than a minute without the shotgun.

In the rare occurrence that I get the chance to use the shotgun, I don't shoot it. Instead I use his overhand smash attack and torment surviving players for my own amusement XD

I know, it sounds horrible but it's certainly fun.

When you learn how to predict enemy Ustanak movements, it becomes really fun and interesting avoiding him; always wondering if the player will eventually get you and such.