The original Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (A classic) > Resident Evil 6

#1Jonathan_F_GPosted 3/15/2013 5:10:25 PM
*Smiling* : )
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#2AG15Posted 3/16/2013 9:54:22 AM
That game was bosssssssss. Getting a soldier permanently killed because of just one shot was amazing.
---
''We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''
#3Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 1:19:36 PM
^Yyeess!... And also because it housed "real" campaigns that were practically massive open worlds.

: )

I laugh every single time the word "campaign" is associated with Resident Evil 6. Let alone, a Resident Evil title. It's not like Leon is fighting a war for it to be called a campaign. Jake escapes from one. And Ada? I won't even begin to talk about her. Chris is THE only one fighting a war, within an actual battlefield. But it is only for such a limited time, that it is not worth categorizing the entirety of the story, "Campaign mode".

I know the meaning of a campaign. But with video games, I strictly associate them with incursions of war like Medal of Honor and most other typical shooter ups.
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul