i really believe well be getting dlc characters

#1zombiabsolPosted 3/15/2013 7:54:50 PM
With the exclusive ones, we know capcom is actually willing to make new character models and implement them in the games modes.

I wouldn't be surprised if they already had some characters being worked on now, or planned for.

When the demo files were ripped before the games release, basically everything in them was true.
The extra content stages, what they look like, some final bosses. Most was true, as well as adas own campaign.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=481604

In that same thing, it also had something called shop pack a, b, and c.
This isn't to be confused with stage packs.
They were right about the stage packs and the versus packs.

So i know that since so much WAS true, even though a few names were wrong like predator modes, that this is reliable and we will be getting more dlc, as long as it wasn't cancelled. Some mode descriptions were wrong, but it want the final version of the game yet either.

Besides capcom knows it needs to bring fans to their side and fanservice is a good way to do that.

Adding jill, claire, hunk, carlos, albert, excells, sheva, wesker, barry, rebecca, and or billy to the online modes would also increase dat profit, I know those are the most requested characters so yep.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#2PyroSparkPosted 3/15/2013 8:48:16 PM
Honestly stage pack "C" is probably that stage bundle we just recently got. >_>
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#3AnimesetsunaPosted 3/15/2013 10:06:40 PM
There is no stage pack 3.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com ... My Hanazawa Kana \(@w@)/
Waiting: Gaku * Ou: The Royal Seven Stars + Meteor PSP
#4XSilverPhoenixXPosted 3/16/2013 5:22:54 PM
Stop giving Capcom a reason to screw over their consumers. People never learn and just keep buying whatever crap they put out.

I wanted to buy the UMVC3 complete costume pack but it's over a year and a half and it's still the same price.
#5tevin1569Posted 3/16/2013 5:43:33 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
Stop giving Capcom a reason to screw over their consumers. People never learn and just keep buying whatever crap they put out.

I wanted to buy the UMVC3 complete costume pack but it's over a year and a half and it's still the same price.

I think they put out good stuff....so I'll buy it :3
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#6zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:12:50 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...

Screw over the consumers? That's seems almost impossible to me ya know.

When you buy something, if you buy it, your stating that your giving your money for that product, knowing that it might not be all you thoguht it was upon purchasing. Also, even if you(or anybody at all) think what they put out is crap, youre the one who bought it (not saying YOU bought or will buy anything, speaking hypothetically) knowing what the product was. Let's buy resi 6 for example. Let's say you know this game will have four campaigns, co-op, and zombies before the release. After purchasing it you think the game is crap, and horribly made. However, you weren't screwed over, because everything that you knew was in the game before purchasing, was in the game. You got exactly what capcom said you would. Whether you think its good or not is your opinion.

You can feel screwed over, but your not in that situation.

The only way to screw people over is false advertising and deffective products that don't work as intended.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.