Amazing! RE6 PC Version to Feature New Enemies and Characters in Merc

#1djepic112Posted 3/16/2013 6:47:47 AM
http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2013/03/15/left-4-dead-2-infects-resident-evil-6
#2PyroSparkPosted 3/16/2013 7:36:50 AM
Shame it's not the console version. Better not be exclusive for too long.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#3grimmdaddyPosted 3/16/2013 7:39:19 AM
You'd better hope for something from a playstation franchise instead
#4EurekaPosted 3/16/2013 12:55:09 PM
What interests me about those pics is the fact that the kill counter on the left shows a maximum of 300 enemies. Also the images show alot more opponents on screen than I generally see in a Mercs session.

Is this just a PC thing or can you expand on the 150 cap found in vanilla Mercs (maybe via some kind of DLC)?
#5shotgunheadshotPosted 3/16/2013 1:11:11 PM
Mercenaries blows ass. Timing a scoring game is really uncool. You can never play how you feel like playing. That's just me. I have no problem getting kills but the timer kills the fun of the game for me. This is not the arcades where I have to put quarters in,it's a console machine. I think they should give another option to play the game without a clock. Maybe a wave mode or something. Gears of war is an actual mercenaries mode. Way better. Enjoy beat the clock mode PC gamers.
#6DestinyKnotPosted 3/16/2013 1:19:39 PM
..new weapon sets 'n' melees for the L4D characters..or will they just recycle all the melee moves like they did with Agent? XD
#7JohnnyCage1933Posted 3/16/2013 1:31:55 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
Mercenaries blows ass. Timing a scoring game is really uncool. You can never play how you feel like playing. That's just me. I have no problem getting kills but the timer kills the fun of the game for me. This is not the arcades where I have to put quarters in,it's a console machine. I think they should give another option to play the game without a clock. Maybe a wave mode or something. Gears of war is an actual mercenaries mode. Way better. Enjoy beat the clock mode PC gamers.

I am new to the game and only played mercs a few times but I cannot believe they don't have a wave horde mode in this... That would be fun
---
psn: TaNkBuStA40
#8djepic112(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 1:37:15 PM
DestinyKnot posted...
..new weapon sets 'n' melees for the L4D characters..or will they just recycle all the melee moves like they did with Agent? XD

New weapons? Probably not however they will have unique load outs. I'm guessing the melee moves are recycled from other animations in re6.
#9riddlebox89Posted 3/16/2013 1:42:10 PM

It's a game mode where you're meant to get the highest score possible in the time you're given, it doesn't work so well without a timer.

Besides, Mercs was included in RE4, a game that was released eight years ago, you're a little late to hop on the "Complain about how Mercenaries mode is done." bandwagon kiddo.

Oh wait...you're that little turd that complains about mercenaries in just about every topic discussing it aren't you? Lol, I would think that someone who presents himself to be smarter than the average Gamefaqs poster would've given up such a tired argument long before now.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#10shotgunheadshotPosted 3/16/2013 2:18:43 PM
riddlebox89 posted...

It's a game mode where you're meant to get the highest score possible in the time you're given, it doesn't work so well without a timer.

Besides, Mercs was included in RE4, a game that was released eight years ago, you're a little late to hop on the "Complain about how Mercenaries mode is done." bandwagon kiddo.

Oh wait...you're that little turd that complains about mercenaries in just about every topic discussing it aren't you? Lol, I would think that someone who presents himself to be smarter than the average Gamefaqs poster would've given up such a tired argument long before now.

The game would run perfectly great without a timer, i disagree with you. Anyway the turd creators think its still cool to time base a mercenaries game. That's completely unacceptle and outdated to me.Lots of different ways that mode can be made. I have given up on complaining about the mode. I don't play since re5. Re6 is then same design trash. The game desperately needs a real horde mode like gears. That game designs it the right way without a stressful unneeded clock in th way.