This game is way too unrealistic.

#11tevin1569Posted 3/17/2013 6:36:58 PM
Ertrick36 posted...
At least they manage to keep the realism by having zombies and other mutated abominations... for what that's worth...

How is that realism?...
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#12Neutron15Posted 3/17/2013 6:38:34 PM
it is realistically unrealistic
---
Eliminate Survivors
#13scorpion41Posted 3/17/2013 6:49:45 PM
At least there aren't any giant troll monsters running around Europe...
---
PSN: scorpion_4160/ME3: Destroyer
Ace Combat:AH call sign: Wildcat/ plane: F-14D Super Tomcat
#14YermomHoudiniPosted 3/17/2013 7:39:58 PM(edited)
DigimonTrainer posted...
I mean, come on, it's 2013...who uses a VHS tape to record anymore?!

remember this is tape was recorded in the PAST. copy ada has been active for many years now. she restarted as a blank slate, but not only did she regain her scientific prowess, she also learned to be adapt with weapons and driving.

also, look at the laboratory where they found the tape. other than the sci fi looking containers and stuff, the door systems, the computers, everything there was old school.
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#15Triple-SwingPosted 3/17/2013 8:06:12 PM
One thing that still bothers me is that the zombie's clothes turn to goo when they die.
---
"Capcom should just fire themselves so they can stop ruining their franchises." -Dark__Throne
#16ArchiantagonistPosted 3/17/2013 8:07:02 PM
Another "realistic" feature is Derek's indestructible pants and shoes, which are unlike DebOra's sleepwear,
not only didn't burn when he was supposed to go into cocoon(and for some reason didn't...),
but also were kept intact where as they should have been ripped to pieces when he transformed.

I mean, metal ring from his finger was broken/melted, but not the pants?
Now that's what I call the quality x_^
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#17Triple-SwingPosted 3/17/2013 8:08:25 PM
Also, shaking tic-tacs in someone's face will heal bullet wounds.
---
"Capcom should just fire themselves so they can stop ruining their franchises." -Dark__Throne
#18DigimonTrainer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:11:18 PM
Which reminds me...I wonder who was in charge of making sure the electric bill got paid. Woulda been pretty crappy if they were late on a payment and the power got cut...
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(