You have been captured and are about to be experimented upon!

#1slapper1Posted 3/17/2013 11:10:21 AM
Which power/ability/mutation would you choose? - Results (40 votes)
Hunter virus (Toughened skin, retractible claws, considerable jumping prowess).
7.5% (3 votes)
Licker virus (Able to cling to walls and ceilings, large talons, retractable razor sharp tongue, inhuman sight).
0% (0 votes)
Crimson Head virus (Infinite stamina, high endurance, large claws, looks exactly like a human ie: no decay).
0% (0 votes)
Black Widow virus (Able to cling to walls and ceilings, able shoot large amounts of lethal poison, weak vs. flames).
0% (0 votes)
Veronican virus (Can create flames, blood possesses explosive properties, abilities inflect self damage with each use).
0% (0 votes)
Bandersnatcher virus (Both of your arms gain elastic properties, high jumping capabilities, high endurance and defense).
0% (0 votes)
Icarus virus (Grow large wings, able to fly at high speeds, able to use firearms while flying, low defense).
2.5% (1 votes)
Tyrant virus (Inhuman strength, speed, defense and regeneration, only 10% chance of surviving injection).
12.5% (5 votes)
Ultimate virus (100% human appearance, high levels of strength, speed, intelligence and regeneration, averge defense).
65% (26 votes)
Death (you choose to fight back before getting injected and subsequently get shot to death).
12.5% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
In the dead of night, a knock is heard at your door. As the door opens, a sleep dart is shot into your neck and you hit the ground seconds later. As you awaken, you are being held in a large cage with dozens of other individuals, individuals you have never seen before. Several scientists and armed guards are standing near your cage, scrutinizing their "subjects". You are then told that you were all selected for special experimentation with a modified virus, a virus meant for combat purposes, and you will mutate in accordance to which virus you are injected with, while becoming their personal BOW's to use at their will.

To make matters even worse, the scientists are allowing each individual to select which of their 9 per-prepared virus you would personally like to be injected with. Unbeknownst to the scientists, the other test subjects or even yourself, you posses special genes which will enable to you maintain your mental state after being injected, and even allow you to develop more powerful abilities in time, regardless of which virus you are injected with. You shake with anger as one by one, the other test subjects are pulled from the cage. Finally, you are collected and placed in a pod. A voice commands you to select a virus from the pre-approved list. You select...

Sorry for the small essay, just trying to set the mood. This is designed to liven up the board (it's really boring right now). So which viral mutation would you choose? Remember that you will keep your humanity even after being injected with the virus. Would you seek revenge, would you try to get help or would you give in and become the most powerful BOW to date? The choice is yours...
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#2edward18Posted 3/17/2013 11:46:21 AM(edited)
The only ones of those that are even slightly viruses are Tyrant and Veronica...n...seriously, you didn't even get the name of one of the only real viruses on the list right.

Also, good luck getting some of those abilities as you have to be in cryogenic sleep half the time and have to have the right genetics for at least one of them.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3JohnnyCage1933Posted 3/17/2013 11:48:18 AM
edward18 posted...
The only ones of those that are even slightly viruses are Tyrant and Veronica...n...seriously, you didn't even get the name of one of the only real viruses on the list right.

Also, good luck getting some of those abilities as you have to be in cryogenic sleep half the time and have to have the right genetics for at least one of them.

Who died and made you snob of the board? Guy is just having fun... I'm sure he doesnt read resident evil lore on the Internet like you apparently do.

Tc- I picked tyrant... If you're gonna get infected... Go big or die lol
---
psn: TaNkBuStA40
#4edward18Posted 3/17/2013 11:55:52 AM
Which kind of Tyrant?

And I've been following the lore since I first got into the series. Don't have to check the internet to know this basic stuff.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#5edward18Posted 3/17/2013 12:02:48 PM
Also, if you're talking about the Wesker Virus when you say Ultimate Virus, you might wanna be sure to include that you only have 70% chance of turning out like Wesker did.
---
#6slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 12:57:33 PM(edited)
@Edward: Don't take this topic seriously, in the description I stated that these are modified viruses, by which I mean they are designed to grant abilities/mutations identical to the BOW's/viruses they are named after IE: they are bulls*** made-up viruses and therefore should not be compared to the real RE universe viruses. As for which tyrant the Tyrant virus is based on, it's modeled after the T-103 (humanoid model). This is just for fun guys, so please, don't take it too seriously.

Additional, the "Ultimate virus" differs from the Wesker virus in that only boosts Strength, speed, Intelligence and regeneration to a limited extent, no where near as high as Weskers's god like powers in RE 5 (You pretty much become slightly superhuman, but are much weaker then Wesker). It also does not require the host to receive regular injections to stabilize the virus like Wesker had to do, It's pretty much a limited Wesker virus that works on anyone and only grants about 30% of the power with the only negative being only above average defense. Fair trade I'd say.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#7largerockPosted 3/17/2013 5:02:59 PM
...Guess I'll settle for being a Tyrant.

If I survIve then I guess it's time for Rock....TO LET 'ER RIP!!!
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#8Matty0289Posted 3/17/2013 6:15:26 PM(edited)
Hunter, for sure!

Then I could just swipe my claw, and slicing the head off everyone that decided it would be a good idea to experiment on me or anyone else.
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808
#9skermacPosted 3/17/2013 6:50:46 PM
Whatever made me look like Leon in RE4, the ladies man lol
#10kalibre16Posted 3/17/2013 10:15:23 PM
skermac posted...
Whatever made me look like Leon in RE4, the ladies man lol

lol Somebody didn't play RE: Gaiden as it turns out that Leon is a clone and the real one died on a ship while on a mission with Barry (although no one knows he is a clone dun dun DUNNN!)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---