How may Ustinaks are there? *spoilers*

#1skermacPosted 3/18/2013 7:51:24 AM
I don't think we fight the same one all game like I originally thought. I think there are many. I have seen him die with a bull dozer, and blown up in other sections. I think we are fighting different ones. Of course they all look the same because they come from the same mold. Thoughts?
#2GoldsicklePosted 3/18/2013 8:03:22 AM
skermac posted...
I have seen him die with a bull dozer, and blown up in other sections.

That same one popped out of the cave with a giant drill wound on his chest.

For the rest of the game, you see that same drill wound.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#3skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:23:52 AM
Goldsickle posted...
skermac posted...

I didn't notice the wound and I've played many times. Next time I will pay closer attention to him to see. If its the same one I dont think they should have done it because no one is that indestructable and it shows lack of imagination on Capcoms part. It shows they can only come up with three bosses the entire game. Ustinak, Haos, and Simmons. They use them over and over instead of having mini bosses like other games.
#4scorpion41Posted 3/18/2013 10:21:31 AM
skermac posted...
Goldsickle posted...
skermac posted...

I didn't notice the wound and I've played many times. Next time I will pay closer attention to him to see. If its the same one I dont think they should have done it because no one is that indestructable and it shows lack of imagination on Capcoms part. It shows they can only come up with three bosses the entire game. Ustinak, Haos, and Simmons. They use them over and over instead of having mini bosses like other games.

Are you familiar with the Tyrant and Nemesis?
---
PSN: scorpion_4160/ME3: Destroyer
Ace Combat:AH call sign: Wildcat/ plane: F-14D Super Tomcat
#5FF8vsEverythingPosted 3/18/2013 9:34:55 PM
skermac posted...
Goldsickle posted...
skermac posted...

The whole point of the Ustanak was to pay homage to Resident Evil 3 and Nemesis. I'm assuming you are new to the RE series.
#6caffiend7Posted 3/18/2013 9:51:54 PM
Ustanak imo is a disgrace to the awesome that is Nemesis
#7tevin1569Posted 3/18/2013 10:15:18 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Ustanak imo is a disgrace to the awesome that is Nemesis

Nemesis is the classic...he would win.
But Ustanak is a nice gesture, and he's way cute!!!!!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#8jpv2000Posted 3/19/2013 7:11:24 AM
tevin1569 posted...
Nemesis is the classic...he would win.
But Ustanak is a nice gesture, and he's way cute!!!!!

Agreed, with both points. Ustanak is my favorite boss in this game. I wish he had been in Chris's campaign.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#9skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:21:20 AM
scorpion41 posted...
skermac posted...
Goldsickle posted...
skermac posted...

Are you familiar with the Tyrant and Nemesis?

Of course, I have played all the main games. Ustanak is a pale comparison to either of them. They would bully him in the playground lol
#10scorpion41Posted 3/19/2013 6:06:02 PM
Oh I agree lol...another throwback to the classic evils tho: an indestructible stalker that you can only kill at the end of the story. I found it funny how It goes down in the last actual fight in Jakes campaign. I was like", After everything THAT'S how you beat it?" Makes less sense than the boulder punching from RE5.
---
PSN: scorpion_4160/ME3: Destroyer
Ace Combat:AH call sign: Wildcat/ plane: F-14D Super Tomcat