Cheater?

#1IshramTheWrathPosted 3/18/2013 3:48:46 PM
I just got done playing onslaught with a player I suspect was cheating and I wanted to hear your opinions. He had a 100% disconnect rate, but never dropped out, and he had a skill called "Training" I haven't seen before. I don't consider myself the master of RE6 or anything, but this guy kept fleecing me. We played about a dozen rounds and his health NEVER decreased. I only won once, when he inexplicablly dropped dead instantly from FULL health. Was he lag switching or something? Is the "Training" skill a pre-order dlc? Is it just me?
---
Toriyama Motomu is the Uwe Boll of video games.
#2BasementDudePosted 3/18/2013 3:53:03 PM
hacker
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,499,400
#3IshramTheWrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 4:05:35 PM
BasementDude posted...
hacker

Well if that's true then **** that guy. His PSN ID is: ProUncharted
if you play online, watch out.
---
#4Lord FaustPosted 3/18/2013 4:27:06 PM
From what I've read, "Training" is a hacked skill that give you infinite health tabs and ammo, or something like that. So, yeah, cheater.
---
You're just a copy of an imitation.
#5IshramTheWrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 4:40:27 PM
Lord Faust posted...
From what I've read, "Training" is a hacked skill that give you infinite health tabs and ammo, or something like that. So, yeah, cheater.

I don't normally play online, I just play for fun, not for the record boards. Getting cheesed by half a dozen Whoppers repeatedly is NOT fun. First time I've seen this crap, didn't realize it was so common.
---
#6MysticVolcanoPosted 3/18/2013 4:57:21 PM
I have been seeing them pop up my self in seige mode i would get some people with "creature offense 3"and "javo killer" skills you can't get in those modes or at all. then yesterday i saw something new an ada who lag switches her rifle, she only has ONE weapon but was switching for quick shooting, he/she wasn't winning anyway, but is not posssible with one weapon as far as i know.. thing is they don't even try to hide it, i guess they just hope someone doesn't notice it.

i mean this game is not hard, i don't understand why you need a desperate edge like that, if you are just bad you are bad.