After all that, is this what you get? -ending spoilers-

#1Red04Posted 3/20/2013 3:57:32 AM
After 40+ hours of gameplay, all those huge bosses, epic set-pieces, explosions x1000, vehicle getaways/chases.

And all you get is Jake eating an apple. What! What IS this!? Seriously, I was expecting something more shocking or revealing when you've completed 4(!) campaigns!
Giant mutated Carla should be Ada's final boss instead of that arcade-style helicopter section and Simmons boss battle that we already encountered in Leon's campaign.

Nevertheless, the game was great and entertaining gameplay-wise. Not a masterpiece, but a very good resident evil game :) have fun everyone!
---
"Which witch switched the Swatch watch?"
#2good_tobiPosted 3/21/2013 2:39:55 AM
They did reveal the man eating an apple.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#3Red04(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:15:39 AM
Perhaps that was the most important part
---
#4patacabbitPosted 3/21/2013 8:31:17 AM
Maybe the apple has the

i- virus
---
The Topic Killer
#5MallyPureSmoothPosted 3/21/2013 10:15:21 AM
What was even more of a letdown is that the final campaign (Ada's) had no real final boss. They could've at least let us fight whatever was hatching out of the chrysalid in the end.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#6Cartwheel_KickPosted 3/21/2013 10:48:47 AM
yep ada's campaign was a terrible letdown
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#7Red04(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 12:30:49 PM
I actually liked Ada's campaign except the repeated Simmons boss battle. T-rex wasn't very inspirational, c'mon Capcom you can do better! But mutating, oozing Carla genuinely scared the crap out of me. Pure survival horror and one of the best parts in the whole game imo.
Ada destroying the lab was a great scene and reminded me of a very similar scene in Alien Resurrection where Ripley 8 destroys a lab section containing the defect earlier clones.
---
#8Force InfinityPosted 3/21/2013 3:04:24 PM
Totally let down by Ada's campaign. They could have done so much more with Carla but instead made her one big ugly mess which could be taken down by two explosive arrows...(sigh)

When I first saw Carla spawns it made me think of Alexia and I was like 'yes a tribute to old style RE boss fights' but that was so short lived.
---
"My face is on fire" - Ralph Wiggum
#9Red04(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 4:15:02 PM(edited)
^ Yes but escaping from Carla wasn't exactly a walk in the park and like I said, she should be the final boss. I was actually hoping (in vain) that she would appear again as the epic, final monster. Instead we got Simmons. Alexia on the other hand was like Poison Ivy with pyrokinesis, not very terrifying imo.
---
#10largerockPosted 3/21/2013 5:07:03 PM
Red04 posted...
c'mon Capcom you can do better!

Too much work for them.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.