RE 7 should star Jake from RE6 as the main protagonist.....

#1fire_fangPosted 3/20/2013 12:06:11 PM
plus the next RE should return to its roots when it comes to genre.... as for story, i believe that Jake should be on the search for more info about his father, a journey if you will... also i strongly believe that Alex Wesker should make a reappearance in the next RE.... i have more in mind but ill leave it like this for now........ P.S. don't try to troll on my opinion because i will not feed you any Troll food..... this is my only response to anyone that tries to Troll...... STFU! (Stop Trolling For Unicorns!)
---
PSN: fire_fang
#2skermacPosted 3/20/2013 12:40:37 PM
I like Jake and Sherry and I think they should have their own game. One campaign was not enough.

They should make it soon while the progammers still have all the code. It could start off with a cut scene of the last part of their chapter 5 and go from there, it would sooooo awesome!
#3goku4ever03Posted 3/20/2013 12:40:59 PM
I agree, but gameplay-wise it will be difficult to transition Jake from his low level super-human abilities and into someone struggling to survive.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#4skermacPosted 3/20/2013 12:49:21 PM
goku4ever03 posted...
I agree, but gameplay-wise it will be difficult to transition Jake from his low level super-human abilities and into someone struggling to survive.

The only super-human ability he has is strength. The could leave that out and no one would notice, especially all the new players that will buy it.
#5tevin1569Posted 3/20/2013 12:53:30 PM
skermac posted...
goku4ever03 posted...

The only super-human ability he has is strength. The could leave that out and no one would notice, especially all the new players that will buy it.

What?
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#6goku4ever03Posted 3/20/2013 12:57:18 PM
He can also rebuild his own stamina and take on a whole group of armed enemies singlehandedly without any weapons and win with ease. He also beat Ustanak in a barehanded fight. Would be pretty s****y if they now stripped him of all that so he's just above level playing terms with average enemies.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#7skermacPosted 3/20/2013 1:02:43 PM
goku4ever03 posted...
He can also rebuild his own stamina and take on a whole group of armed enemies singlehandedly without any weapons and win with ease. He also beat Ustanak in a barehanded fight. Would be pretty s****y if they now stripped him of all that so he's just above level playing terms with average enemies.

I don't think it would matter if they stripped him. Look at Leon and Chris, they can beat ANY enemy in the RE universe easily, and they have no super powers.
#8EliParkerPosted 3/20/2013 1:49:29 PM
No, Jake should have never existed. It was Capcom wanting to have a "Wesker" in the game. Jake came out of nowhere, and that was a bad choice from Capcom.
#9tevin1569Posted 3/20/2013 1:56:39 PM
Jake was a beautiful man.
and him and Sherry are adorable. Just for that, he should come back.
Also he got way more mature towards the end of the campaign.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#10fire_fang(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:20:54 PM
EliParker posted...
No, Jake should have never existed. It was Capcom wanting to have a "Wesker" in the game. Jake came out of nowhere, and that was a bad choice from Capcom.

That may be true in your opinion but think about Jake for the long run.... he's a great character for the future of the franchise (since he's young after all), especially if capcom gives him better character development...... if you think about it, leon and chris won't be around forever..... they both are at their 40's i think in RE6 so much time has passed for them chronologically... i believe that both Leon and Chris have enough in them for one more Resident Evil before their characters are retired (unless capcom decides to do remakes of previous Resident Evil games)...... i also strongly believe that Jake and Sherry will breathe in new life for the franchise since both of them have a good amount of RE history behind them.....
---
PSN: fire_fang