RE 7 should star Jake from RE6 as the main protagonist.....

#21riddlebox89Posted 3/20/2013 4:05:36 PM
fire_fang posted...
plus the next RE should return to its roots when it comes to genre.... as for story, i believe that Jake should be on the search for more info about his father, a journey if you will... also i strongly believe that Alex Wesker should make a reappearance in the next RE.... i have more in mind but ill leave it like this for now........ P.S. don't try to troll on my opinion because i will not feed you any Troll food..... this is my only response to anyone that tries to Troll...... STFU! (Stop Trolling For Unicorns!)

So the whole game would consist of him and Chris in a coffee shop talking about how much of an insane egotistical bastard Wesker was? That sounds pretty damned boring.

Also, Alex Wesker doesn't exist, the name was only brought up in case they needed something to form a sequel to RE5 around, it's nothing more than something they created only for the purpose of keeping the franchise going.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#22tevin1569Posted 3/20/2013 4:09:09 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
fire_fang posted...
plus the next RE should return to its roots when it comes to genre.... as for story, i believe that Jake should be on the search for more info about his father, a journey if you will... also i strongly believe that Alex Wesker should make a reappearance in the next RE.... i have more in mind but ill leave it like this for now........ P.S. don't try to troll on my opinion because i will not feed you any Troll food..... this is my only response to anyone that tries to Troll...... STFU! (Stop Trolling For Unicorns!)

So the whole game would consist of him and Chris in a coffee shop talking about how much of an insane egotistical bastard Wesker was? That sounds pretty damned boring.

Also, Alex Wesker doesn't exist, the name was only brought up in case they needed something to form a sequel to RE5 around, it's nothing more than something they created only for the purpose of keeping the franchise going.

I thought Jake should be doing his mercenary work, and Jill should get kidnapped and they run into each other, helping each other and Jill slowly learning who he is. I don't know...but yeah. Kidnapped by Jessica who is working under Alex(Who should be a part though of the franchise"
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#23fire_fang(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 4:18:11 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
fire_fang posted...

lol are you serious? chris isnt the only person in RE that knew Wesker very well.....
---
PSN: fire_fang
#24riddlebox89Posted 3/20/2013 5:07:42 PM
fire_fang posted...
lol are you serious? chris isnt the only person in RE that knew Wesker very well.....

And this goes against my point how? Right answer, it doesn't. The concept of Jake running around to find stuff out about Wesker is just stupid when all he's got to do is sit down with any one of the main characters to find out what kind of person he was.
---
#25fire_fang(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:18:38 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
fire_fang posted...

And this goes against my point how? Right answer, it doesn't. The concept of Jake running around to find stuff out about Wesker is just stupid when all he's got to do is sit down with any one of the main characters to find out what kind of person he was.

the thirst for knowledge will consume a person.... asking a main protagonist wont be enough, knowing capcom, they will make a story/game that will be centered around jake.... also dont you think it would be stupid if Jake just asks a main protagonist for info about his father?? you really think Capcom would do something like that??
---
#26riddlebox89Posted 3/20/2013 5:27:35 PM(edited)
fire_fang posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
fire_fang posted...

the thirst for knowledge will consume a person.... asking a main protagonist wont be enough, knowing capcom, they will make a story/game that will be centered around jake.... also dont you think it would be stupid if Jake just asks a main protagonist for info about his father?? you really think Capcom would do something like that??

So lets see...if I wanted to know something about a family member, I'm supposed to pack my stuff and start walking and asking random people instead of walking ten feet and asking another family member about them? Gotcha.

Are you like 12 or something? Because I don't think you understand how ridiculous your idea is.

Besides who's he going to ask? Birkin? Kind of hard to ask him when he's in the massive crater formerly known as Raccoon City. Alexia Ashford? She's a pile of ashes. Spencer? He's busy wondering why he's got a big fist sized hole through his chest. Jill? She falls under the main character category so it'd be the same as asking Chris.
---
#27fire_fang(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:25:33 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
fire_fang posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
fire_fang posted...

So lets see...if I wanted to know something about a family member, I'm supposed to pack my stuff and start walking and asking random people instead of walking ten feet and asking another family member about them? Gotcha.

Are you like 12 or something? Because I don't think you understand how ridiculous your idea is.

*sigh* i just fed a troll, time to lock this thread up...
---