Resident Evil 7 starring Rebecca Chambers

#31Orochi_LedePosted 3/22/2013 12:27:49 AM
My reading skills are fine. And yes, you did. Here's what you wrote:

but she DOES need her own game since pretty much everyone else of the main cast has stared in and been a part of every RE up to date.

Y'know what talking about Rebecca directly and then saying EVERYONE ELSE OF THE MAIN CAST says? That she's also part of the main cast!

I see, i guess i need to start realizing people can't always read between lines or use basic RE knowledge so from now on i'll just make comments related to this type of thing, more simple to understand.

carlos was a one time character, not important or cared about after his one game

Rebecca's a two-time character, not important or cared about. So what?

Yet i hear her talked about and asked for far more then carlos is. hence this very topic about rebecca and not carlos. and this wouldn't be the 1st topic about wanting rebecca either.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#32TurduckenPosted 3/22/2013 11:34:07 AM
I see, i guess i need to start realizing people can't always read between lines or use basic RE knowledge so from now on i'll just make comments related to this type of thing, more simple to understand.

Dude, don't act like I misread you or screwed up. I sure know she's a tertiary character at best. If you don't want people to think you mean she's a member of the main cast...don't write exactly that. That's simple to understand, I'd imagine. How I'm supposed to "read between the lines" of a clear statement made by a complete strange is beyond me.

Yet i hear her talked about and asked for far more then carlos is. hence this very topic about rebecca and not carlos. and this wouldn't be the 1st topic about wanting rebecca either.

Yeah, people are weird. I've seen folks ask for everyone under the sun that didn't get killed to get brought back. Some are okay ideas, some aren't.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE