About ada and the last boss,.. Spoilers.

#1saleonkennedyPosted 3/22/2013 2:24:12 AM
Do you think ada knew leon jumped in front of her on the bridge risking his life while taking bone shards to the body? Ada really should stop running away and just let leon embrace her.

Do you think we will see them again in resident evil 7?
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#2ArchiantagonistPosted 3/22/2013 4:11:25 AM(edited)
saleonkennedy posted...
Do you think ada knew leon jumped in front of her on the bridge risking his life while taking bone shards to the body?

No, I think not. But even if she is, RE 6 made me think she just doesn't care anymore
(assuming she ever really cared before)

Do you think we will see them again in resident evil 7?

No.
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#3siberian142Posted 3/22/2013 12:23:37 PM
She's a spy pursuing her own objectives, she can't just ditch all that to get together with Leon. The less personal attachments she has, the less likely someone would try to use them against her. She definitely cares about him, a lot of her storyline is about her wanting to be together with Leon, but the image she is struggling to keep is that of a cold, independent and stoic woman whose strength lies in her ability to be incredibly calculating ad strategical. To show her feelings would be admitting her weakness, which she did in 2, got slammed into a monitor by a tyrant and almost died as a result.

As for if she knew...Probably not, but it doesn't really matter. There is no such thing as bodily harm amongst protagonists, Leon took giant bone projectiles to the back and was perfectly fine.
#4good_tobiPosted 3/22/2013 12:44:29 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
Do you think ada knew leon jumped in front of her on the bridge risking his life while taking bone shards to the body?

she was unconscious.

Ada really should stop running away and just let leon embrace her.

Let Capcom decide that.

Do you think we will see them again

Definitely

..... in resident evil 7?

No
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#5LansfieldPosted 3/22/2013 2:00:36 PM
Leon got 'boned' by Simmons and Ada was pretending to sleep while she watched those two get it on.