This is now my fav. RE game

#1LunarHeartPosted 3/22/2013 5:08:07 AM
After experiencing the game I can save straight out that I loved every minute of it. I played through it with a COOP partner the entire way, and that was awesome and I think the COOP effort and opportunities were great.

The melee system is BRILLIANT in my opinion, I love to be able to do the stuff that I would try to do if I were in a situation like we are presented with.

Leon's campaign was atmospheric and tense with a lot of great set pieces, I was thoroughly impressed. That shark moment was crazy! And I went HOLY S*** more than once while playing it.

Chris' campaign was INSANE in intensity and I love the action impact it had, the car/plane parts were great diversities and the story moments were really nice.

I also dig the dodge jump and being able to roll etc.
Great game, severely under-appreciated.
---
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjYBf4sdwI8
#2UnknownWinPosted 3/22/2013 5:41:52 AM
good for you. some people dont have the balls to say that they liked re6 or enjoyed it.
because other people will say that they are not true re fans or hardcore gamers lol.
#3Neutron15Posted 3/22/2013 6:15:35 AM
your going to love Revelations even better
---
Eliminate Any Survivors On Sight
#4DarkkefkaFFXPosted 3/22/2013 6:21:49 AM
Self interest. Screw what everybody says.

This isn't just my fav RE Game. it's one of my favorite games ever!! I play it every day.
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#5jpv2000Posted 3/22/2013 6:47:25 AM
REmake is my fave game of all time, but I also love the new games, including RE 6. Still playing it nearly every day.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#6Keir21Posted 3/22/2013 6:58:09 AM
Don't worry TC, you're not alone.

RE6 although, not as critically acclaimed as the previous games, still has it's dedicated fan base.

I liked Resident Evil Revelations, sure but I'd still rather play RE6 over it.

The campaigns in RE6 were a bit hit and miss at times but I didn't actively dislike any of them. I personally think the game might've been better off if they had just focused on developing 2 campaigns rather than 4 but nevertheless, I still enjoyed each one.

The multiplayer modes are no doubt the reason why I keep coming back to the game. Siege mode is horribly addictive as is survivors. Nothing beats the reward you get when you win a round of survivors, especially considering how easy it is to get slaughtered.

And obviously mercenaries benefits greatly from the new controls.

I still rate RE4 and REmake over 6 but the game's extra modes are just too addictive for me to stop playing it.
#7GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 3/22/2013 9:27:35 AM
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
Self interest. Screw what everybody says.

This isn't just my fav RE Game. it's one of my favorite games ever!! I play it every day.

GIIIIIIRL I LOVE YOUR FFX CHALLENGE VIDEOS. and also your ffxii izjs playthrough.

ahem.

resident evil 6, if not my favorite resident evil, is at least better than 4 on many levels.
i agree, the dlc is just too fun to play with four different types of game play.

re5 used to be my fav because of team survivors. i played everyday.
#8XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 3/22/2013 9:30:06 AM
Why do you yell COOP?
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#9DreamCast_RocksPosted 3/22/2013 10:21:41 AM
This game is very atmospheric indeed especially if you have a proper sound setup. I don't understand why people keep saying the game lacks atmosphere when there's much in it. Well, maybe not as striking as raining scenes in RE4, but still.
---
Top 5 - Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy V, Wind Waker, Silent Hill, Metroid Prime
#10Red04Posted 3/22/2013 1:55:05 PM
Wow a positive re6 topic, more of these please.
---
"Which witch switched the Swatch watch?"