for those people who says re6 didnt scare them.

#1UnknownWinPosted 3/22/2013 5:46:23 AM
please tell me that.
it didnt scare you when the missing girl appeared for the first time in leon campaign chapter 1 lol.
it didnt scare you when you tried to run away from the unstanak and hide in the containers in jake campaign chapter 2 lol.

*re6 spoilers* *re6 spoilers* *re6 spoilers* *re6 spoilers*

it didnt scare when you when carla trapped u in the ship and in ada campaign chapter 4.
#2viper9xPosted 3/22/2013 5:54:26 AM
seriously? you used the word spoiler after you spoiled it? use spoiler tags in future...jeez
#3UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:57:02 AM
viper9x posted...
seriously? you used the word spoiler after you spoiled it? use spoiler tags in future...jeez

i dont know how to use spoiler tags.
#4viper9xPosted 3/22/2013 6:03:30 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/help/entry.html?cat=18

Scroll down, it's at the bottom, now there is no excuse!
#5UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:27:38 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/help/entry.html?cat=18

Scroll down, it's at the bottom, now there is no excuse!

"How can I become a moderator?
If you feel like you would make a good moderator for the message boards, you can fill out an application here. Please read everything carefully to ensure that you qualify for the position before filling out the application."

omg imagine if i became a moderator.

anyway thanks for the link lol. now i can use spoiler tags.

spider-man spoilers
peter parker is actually spider-man
#6UnlknownWinPosted 3/22/2013 6:30:32 AM
batman is bruce wayne but also dick grayson and terry mcginnnnis. i forget who the guy was wen bane broke batmans back but he was batman too

lol this is so fun
#7UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:33:19 AM
batman is bruce wayne but also dick grayson and terry mcginnnnis. i forget who the guy was wen bane broke batmans back but he was batman too

lol this is so fun

u are a clone.
#8UnlknownWinPosted 3/22/2013 6:49:01 AM
sorry guys i quoted myself to use spoiler tags but i forgot so lemme fix it

UnlknownWin posted...

lol this is so fun

u are a clone.

lololololololol
#9SamA7XPosted 3/22/2013 8:58:50 AM
This game didn't scare me at all, it was far too predictable to be scary. Revelations is a very scary game, thats why I like it over RE6 :)
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#10GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 3/22/2013 9:21:30 AM
i got jumpy at some parts of the game.

ada chapter 2 after fighting deborah <- does this count as a spoiler? MEH.

anyway, walking through that hallway and having the whopper break through the wall gave me a quick jump.

also, same chapter, the napad bursting through the wall and tackling the crap out of ada.