what is your favorite counter, normal melee, and prompt melee(CDG)?

#1YermomHoudiniPosted 3/23/2013 1:21:15 AM
for me it's napad counter, back elbow, and I can't decide between jake axe kick and chris falcon punch

holding napad and then knee him in the face to hear that armor break sound is just so satisfying.

back elbow is just too efficient at killing javos or armored zombies especially when counters can't kill them fast enough.

jake's axe kick just shows so much dominance, but chris's falcon punch is just pure roid rage.

btw, lol I didn't know I could push a bloodshot over the ledge. one of the soldiers upstairs on urban chaos transformed after the barrel exploded, but it just ignored me and walk towards the fence, and I just saw the prompt and push it over and got +5. that was funny, but not as funny as bloodshot jumping into the bottomless pit in ice stage and giving me free kills.
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#2CurryfiendPosted 3/23/2013 1:54:34 AM
Favourite counter is Bloodshot, love stomping on them jerks lol

Favourite normal melee does smashing zombie/j'avo heads against walls count? If not then Leon's pitbull move

Favourite coup de grace is Chris' Falcon Punch haha, I always do it in RE5 and never miss an opportunity to do it in RE6
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful ~ f00had
http://i50.tinypic.com/14ie929.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE5c8ugVYVc
#3ArchiantagonistPosted 3/23/2013 3:59:36 AM
Counter - Probly Chris's "Knife to the Guts"

Normal Melee - Leon's roundhouse...classic

CDG - Punching Derek's mug(vs 1st three forms), IMO satisfying as hell
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#4edward18Posted 3/23/2013 7:17:13 AM
Counterattacks/melees shouldn't exist in RE.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5DarkkefkaFFXPosted 3/23/2013 7:31:23 AM
Sherry's CDG...

I love this attack.
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#6PyroSparkPosted 3/23/2013 10:29:46 AM(edited)
Counter: Napad female counter.

Melee after quickshot: Leon's

CDG: Leon's

DarkkefkaFFX posted...
Sherry's CDG...

I love this attack.

It makes me miss Jill. Dx
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#7SemiotequePosted 3/23/2013 10:35:24 AM
Favorite counter on zombies is anyone with the shoulder slam, e.g. Chris Magnum. Favorite counter on J'avo is... I guess Jake's. I don't have a favorite "normal" melee, but I do like Helena's frontal prompt melee, the "head spin tackle".

Favorite CDG is tough because they're all great for different reasons. I guess Helena's drop kick is my all around favorite.
---
PSN: Semioteque
#8Crimson_RexPosted 3/23/2013 10:39:32 AM
Bloodshot CQC slam and stomp.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#9DestinyKnotPosted 3/23/2013 10:41:41 AM
edward18 posted...
Counterattacks/melees shouldn't exist in RE.

Resident Evil Outbreak had melee weapons (Knife, iron pipe, broom, crutch, axe, etc.)
and you were also able to tackle or kick (if you played as Kevin or a Kevin type) enemies.

..and in Remake you countered enemies with a stun gun, dagger or grenade..so..it's really nothing new, they just heavily expanded upon it o.o
#10ulisessolisPosted 3/23/2013 11:00:15 AM
i like pier's piledriver on the spider javos things