A****** players in Predator

#1D_Lewis21Posted 3/23/2013 2:26:21 PM
Was playing Predator in Requiem for War when the host who was Ustanak glitched and didn't show up for some reason. It was the final round and I was top player. When Ustanak's weapon showed up I ran to break them and this moron throws a grenade at me and it blasts me away from it and he ends up breaking the weapons and taking most of the points. Then he picks up the RPG when it shows up, shoots me with it and then revives and heals me with all his herbs and finishes just above me as the winner.

I have also had other Predator rounds when I was top player and one of the agents starts shooting me with the grenade launcher and puts me into dying status so that I lose points and finish the round like that. It has cost me first place with the bastard who shot me winning the game.

What losers that play this game man.
---
Man U - England's most successful ever club
Robin van Perfect FTW!!http://i.imgur.com/76G0KSg.jpg
#2ManuMIASPosted 3/23/2013 2:52:11 PM
sadly some host for Predator and Survivors are an ************ and ******* and ****** if you dont like cheap host like these, you should host your own game then YOUR RULES! no one agrees you kick them lol
#3Smash MasterPosted 3/23/2013 3:00:04 PM
Yeah, Survivors is definitely worse than Predator in that regard. Like, just yesterday, I had someone use Helena and quick shot spam me to death in the first 5 seconds of the round. So I picked Carla the next round and returned the favor. Got kicked. Proceeded to laugh at the rage.

Predator, I usually don't see any problems. Sure, if I'm ahead in the last round, they might leave me in dying to keep me down a notch, but I don't think I've ever been maliciously screwed like that.

(Siege's only problem, by comparison, is when your teammates don't work together...)
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#4tevin1569Posted 3/23/2013 5:08:32 PM
Smash Master posted...
Yeah, Survivors is definitely worse than Predator in that regard. Like, just yesterday, I had someone use Helena and quick shot spam me to death in the first 5 seconds of the round. So I picked Carla the next round and returned the favor. Got kicked. Proceeded to laugh at the rage.

Predator, I usually don't see any problems. Sure, if I'm ahead in the last round, they might leave me in dying to keep me down a notch, but I don't think I've ever been maliciously screwed like that.

(Siege's only problem, by comparison, is when your teammates don't work together...)

Like you teamates argueing over Timmy(The rookie), which ends up getting Timmy killed. Teamwork is hard to understand for some people.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#5Cartwheel_KickPosted 3/23/2013 5:15:31 PM
D_Lewis21 posted...
Was playing Predator in Requiem for War when the host who was Ustanak glitched and didn't show up for some reason. It was the final round and I was top player. When Ustanak's weapon showed up I ran to break them and this moron throws a grenade at me and it blasts me away from it and he ends up breaking the weapons and taking most of the points. Then he picks up the RPG when it shows up, shoots me with it and then revives and heals me with all his herbs and finishes just above me as the winner.

I have also had other Predator rounds when I was top player and one of the agents starts shooting me with the grenade launcher and puts me into dying status so that I lose points and finish the round like that. It has cost me first place with the bastard who shot me winning the game.

What losers that play this game man.

Maybe he hurt you by accidents both times? Does the grenade destroy the weapon or did he only do it to kill you and get the points?

I hate players like that. Trying to win too hard at predator makes it boring IMO.
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#6tevin1569Posted 3/23/2013 5:20:07 PM
I use to really like Predator but those people who use that R3 quick shot glitch ruined it for me.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#7SemiotequePosted 3/23/2013 5:51:48 PM
I think the reason that stuff like this happens in Predator is the fact that RE.net rankings for Predator records ALL your first place finishes. What this did was completely negate any point of difference or purpose between Player matches and Ranked matches. Every game is potentially another win for people who are trying to get rank.

If you think getting singled out for being top scorer during a match is bad, think about what happens when you're ranked top 10 in Predator. It's impossible to host matches sometimes because people see your name and try to snipe your room or they figure, "This is a serious play room," when all you want to do is play with friends. They come in and try to wreck shop, everyone gets mad and starts playing very serious, and it's a terrible time.

For a while I was winning A LOT. I really like Predator, and in the beginning I loved to win all the time. People would direct so much hate at me all the time that for a few weeks I just developed a "take no prisoners" philosophy of playing, and I was exactly the jerk everyone hates playing Predator with. If you're going to ruin my fun because I'm winning, I will ruin yours. It was that kind of mentality.

After a while I just stopped caring, and whenever I play Predator now I play almost exclusively with at least one friend. I goof around with people who are my friends, and everyone else gets a normal Predator experience. But because my name is attached to a rank, I still get people sniping my rooms all the time to where I don't even want to host a lot of the time.

I've had people get so mad when they figured out I was playing with friends that they had people log in and join my friend's room as a team and try to "outplay" us. Halfway through the match we figured out what was happening only because they all disconnected and died at the exact same time, signalling that they were all on the same connection.

If I had a choice I would separate Ranked and Unranked, where absolutely NO publicly ranked stats get taken from the Unranked matches, and in Ranked there would be toggle options for power weapons and Usta-gun. This way there would be a true place for people to play for goofs or play for skill/rank.
---
PSN: Semioteque
#8Cartwheel_KickPosted 3/23/2013 6:10:55 PM
Semioteque posted...

I've had people get so mad when they figured out I was playing with friends that they had people log in and join my friend's room as a team and try to "outplay" us. Halfway through the match we figured out what was happening only because they all disconnected and died at the exact same time, signalling that they were all on the same connection.

LOL really? Wow. Some people's mental disorders carries on through videogames, unfortunately
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#9AdaSandwichPosted 3/23/2013 6:15:03 PM
tevin1569 posted...
I use to really like Predator but those people who use that R3 quick shot glitch ruined it for me.

It's quite easy to avoid these people. Just keep moving constantly and don't grab agents near other players.

@Semioteque, I also had that mentality when playing Predator. It's exactly those jerks who like to ruin your fun that made me decide to go rogue, indiscriminately punishing anyone I come across with. I still play for fun, and many times despite that fact I still win without even trying.

What do you mean about "snipe your room"? I'm in the top players for re.net Predator ranking, so I'm kind of curious what this means. I host all my matches because I'm still suspicious of players who might want to ruin my fun like we've described many times before. I've also never played a ranked match before because it's not chosen by default, but I get what you're saying.
#10gmoshierPosted 3/23/2013 6:26:07 PM
I once played with someone who was using Jake and he slid into me a bunch of times. I think the host was playing with his friends because none of them would help me. I was always the first one to get targeted and grabbed by Ustanak too. Whatever! I haven't touched these DLC modes in weeks and I prefer to play mercs with friends. I haven't touched RE 6 in a week to begin with because I'm only 3 trophies away from getting my platinum in Tomb Raider.
---
Must buy RE: Revelations, The Last of Us, Saints Row IV, & Beyond: Two Souls!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/7/gmoshier.png