Medal Obsession

#1icantseePosted 3/23/2013 5:52:11 PM
Is anyone doing this event? You basically just play campaign, and the event sort of takes care of itself.

But did anyone find an efficient way of getting higher numbers of gold, silver medals?
---
RE5, 3DS, RE6 Mercs fan
#2AnimesetsunaPosted 3/23/2013 7:09:57 PM
Play Ada Chapter 3. It's easy to get the medal under 20 minutes.

Gold
Accuracy - A Rank
Deaths - A Rank
Clear Time - A Rank
Enemies Routed - A Rank
Beat the chapter without taking any damage. (Just watch out J'avo with machine gun and Strelats , and flying J'avo during intersection with Jake & Sherry)

Silver
Beat the chapter using only a ... (Except Crossbow)
Beat the chapter without picking up any ammo or health items. (You can still allow to pick the skill points if you like because skill points don't count)
Beat the chapter without getting knocked down.
---
Only Hanazawa Kana/
I hate people with no respect.
#3Emoney244Posted 3/23/2013 10:13:35 PM
Why would you want to boost the events....?
#4kalibre16Posted 3/23/2013 11:10:59 PM
Personally I do it to be in the top 500 I don't grind though (meaning I don't do something over and over just because I feel I have to)

I do it for the lulz I mean if you are not having fun then just don't play the event I know a lot of people online who aren't registered at all in RE.net (I know because they ask how the hell I got the EX2 and EX3 costumes)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#5icantsee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:15:50 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
Play Ada Chapter 3. It's easy to get the medal under 20 minutes.

Gold
Accuracy - A Rank
Deaths - A Rank
Clear Time - A Rank
Enemies Routed - A Rank
Beat the chapter without taking any damage. (Just watch out J'avo with machine gun and Strelats , and flying J'avo during intersection with Jake & Sherry)

Silver
Beat the chapter using only a ... (Except Crossbow)
Beat the chapter without picking up any ammo or health items. (You can still allow to pick the skill points if you like because skill points don't count)
Beat the chapter without getting knocked down.

I tried it out. It's definitely not a guarantee to get no damage, but it's not too bad either. The best part is the shortness.
---
RE5, 3DS, RE6 Mercs fan
#6AnimesetsunaPosted 3/24/2013 3:04:43 AM
^Yeah. There is no guarantee to get no damage. I played same stage more than 10 times but I only got 4 times without getting damage. I hate surprise attack from stupid flying J'avo using machine gun.
---
Only Hanazawa Kana/
I hate people with no respect.
#7D_Lewis21Posted 3/24/2013 3:50:38 AM
Why did that weaboo close his topic? Especially as he said that he did not care about being called it, lol.
---
Man U - England's most successful ever club
Robin van Perfect FTW!!http://i.imgur.com/76G0KSg.jpg