Bought it yesterday.. I can see how they wanted to attract COD players.

#1zeronemPosted 3/24/2013 6:50:19 PM
Chris's Campaigne, wreaked of COD at the very start when Chris was in the Bar drinking. That part reminded me of the Bar scene on Black Ops 1. I don't know if I can even bother continuing the game. I miss the detective style resident evil.
#2scorpion41Posted 3/24/2013 6:54:45 PM
You started it so just finish it lol. I bought it at launch and still trying to trudge through it. I finished my first campaign last week.
---
PSN: scorpion_4160/ME3: Destroyer
Ace Combat:AH call sign: Wildcat/ plane: F-14D Super Tomcat
#3juggernaut1001Posted 3/24/2013 8:08:18 PM
I thought Chris' campaign, at least the eastern Europe town part, was everything COD should have been.
#4BasementDudePosted 3/24/2013 8:10:31 PM
zeronem posted...
Chris's Campaigne, wreaked of COD at the very start when Chris was in the Bar drinking. That part reminded me of the Bar scene on Black Ops 1. I don't know if I can even bother continuing the game. I miss the detective style resident evil.

then you shouldn't have bought this in the first place
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,499,418
#5tevin1569Posted 3/24/2013 8:15:54 PM
BasementDude posted...
zeronem posted...

then you shouldn't have bought this in the first place

Exactly! Oh and by the way Chris's play almost the same as RE5's....so if you thought it would be classic, boy were you off.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#6MysticVolcanoPosted 3/24/2013 8:24:23 PM
lol..people who still try to compare this to cod...not the 1st game that has a bar scene or guns.
#7PyroSparkPosted 3/24/2013 8:37:09 PM
MysticVolcano posted...
lol..people who still try to compare this to cod...not the 1st game that has a bar scene or guns.

lolright?

Funny because the campaigns were made to have distinctive styles. Chris' was super actiony on purpose.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#8zeronem(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:02:45 PM
Yea I know his was actiony on purpose. Don't get me wrong, I kind of liked RE 4 and RE 5, but then I don't know what happened when I started playing RE 6 I just got turned off on it. I had started thinking about RE 1 and how it all lead up to this game.. It's really kind of sad, but it is what it is.
#9PyroSparkPosted 3/25/2013 11:45:48 AM
zeronem posted...
Yea I know his was actiony on purpose. Don't get me wrong, I kind of liked RE 4 and RE 5, but then I don't know what happened when I started playing RE 6 I just got turned off on it. I had started thinking about RE 1 and how it all lead up to this game.. It's really kind of sad, but it is what it is.

Not really sad. More like a miracle. "YAY I can see where I'm going now!"

Not to mention RE stopped being like RE1 a million years ago.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#10BushidoEffect3Posted 3/25/2013 12:04:35 PM
Return it TC. I got mine at launch, preordered in fact, then got sick of it lol.
---
ESRB got this right
http://i.imgur.com/0Gp3HNz.png