Bought it yesterday.. I can see how they wanted to attract COD players.

#11tekknopirate985Posted 3/26/2013 4:58:10 PM
I agree i brought this game at launch and just beat this game. I literally made myself play this. After i finished this i sold it. Wasnt horrible but id never buy another re title if this was the future. And i have played all the re titles even outbreak1 and 2. But revelations is more for me. Thats a definite buy for me.
---
tekkno was here!
#12SonyHoundDawgPosted 3/26/2013 5:01:24 PM
RE6 is actually a good game, its just not survival horror. ITs a a fun TPS against zombies and a few scary enviornments (leons campaign)
#13Ryan-06Posted 3/31/2013 1:06:11 AM
tekknopirate985 posted...
I agree i brought this game at launch and just beat this game. I literally made myself play this. After i finished this i sold it. Wasnt horrible but id never buy another re title if this was the future. And i have played all the re titles even outbreak1 and 2. But revelations is more for me. Thats a definite buy for me.

Yes yes. Last I played RE6 was Feb. I've done everything on Professional, that was good enough for me. Used to be addicted to Mercenaries, but went back to other games since, like Skyrim and ME3.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#14skermacPosted 3/31/2013 6:58:24 AM
MysticVolcano posted...
lol..people who still try to compare this to cod...not the 1st game that has a bar scene or guns.

Even Capcom said Chris's campaign is for the COD players so it's a fair comparison.
#15good_tobiPosted 3/31/2013 2:56:56 PM(edited)
zeronem posted...
I miss the detective style resident evil.

This has been abandoned since RE3.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#16tevin1569Posted 3/31/2013 3:23:40 PM
good_tobi posted...
zeronem posted...
I miss the detective style resident evil.

This has been abandoned since RE3.

Didn't Code Veronica come after 3?
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly