Between Leon and Chris...

#1masked_yazooPosted 3/25/2013 2:57:10 AM
who should be considered the best Action Hero of RE? - Results (126 votes)
Leon S. Kennedy
47.62% (60 votes)
Chris Redfield
52.38% (66 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The two of them are too big to share that Title.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#2UnknownWinPosted 3/25/2013 3:03:33 AM
brad,mike,luis,finn and peirs.

those who sacrificed their life. to save others.

not those losers leon and chris. they r just a bunch of losers who get a lot of screen time and outlives everyone else.
#3xChernobogxPosted 3/25/2013 3:04:58 AM
Facepalm
#4masked_yazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 3:08:36 AM
UnknownWin posted...
brad

Very Cute... Guy who left his teammates to die cause he got scared of dogs...
---
#5UnknownWinPosted 3/25/2013 3:17:16 AM
masked_yazoo posted...
UnknownWin posted...
brad

Very Cute... Guy who left his teammates to die cause he got scared of dogs...

guy who f***ing came back with a rocket launcher to kill tyrant.
and anyway it was all weskers plan to go into the mansion. so even if brad stayed wesker wouldve pushed them to go into the mansion and check it out because that was their mission.

if brad didnt leave them who wouldve got the rocket launcher to kill the tyrant.

also jill is a loser. in re3 when nemesis showed up and grab brad she was just looking at him until he died and didnt save him.
#6largerockPosted 3/25/2013 3:54:43 AM
To the VIP room friends!
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#7masked_yazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:21:48 AM
UnknownWin posted...

guy who f***ing came back with a rocket launcher to kill tyrant.
and anyway it was all weskers plan to go into the mansion. so even if brad stayed wesker wouldve pushed them to go into the mansion and check it out because that was their mission.

Their mission is not to check some random mansion out of nowhere that is for sure. That would fall to FBI's jurisdiction. And if Brad didn't wuss out then the outcome would be...

Chris: "Rotten Blood-hounds out of nowhere, thats it we are out of here."
Wesker: "I'm not too sure about that I think we need to invest---
Jill: "!@#$ this captain, we are not going endanger our selves just to save our !@#$-up comrades who !@#$ around their job capturing some random criminal out of the blue."
Wesker: "Well you have some point but---"
Brad: "This is stupid, why are we even conducting a rescue operation in the middle of the night anyway? Lets just go to Iron's birthday party and call it a day. I'm going to phone FBI on this one."
Wesker: "...., you know what guys. !@#$ this and my crappy plan. Let's party @ Irons!"

if brad didnt leave them who wouldve got the rocket launcher to kill the tyrant.

I guess at some point Rebecca or Barry could find one.

also jill is a loser. in re3 when nemesis showed up and grab brad she was just looking at him until he died and didnt save him.

Dude its called Karma. Brad just watch the team get mauled by dogs while he flies to safety .
---
#8jpv2000Posted 3/25/2013 7:19:49 AM
Chris Redfield. He has been my fave since 1996 and still holds as my #1 favorite character.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#9skermacPosted 3/25/2013 7:29:45 AM
Chris is the best action hero

Leon is the best survival-horror hero

That was easy.

Ada is the best spy-hero.
#10edward18Posted 3/25/2013 8:28:54 AM
There shouldn't be an action hero.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai