What is all this Call of Duty nonsense? *spoilers*

#11skermacPosted 3/25/2013 5:56:04 AM
Capcom said Chris's campaign is like COD and they made Leon's for survival horror and Jake's for the adventure crowd. Capcom also said it wanted RE6 to appeal to all gamers by doing that.

Chris's campaign doesn't look exactly like COD but they made the first half of it squad based shooter for the COD effect.
#12Anhell310Posted 3/25/2013 6:30:50 AM(edited)
skermac posted...
Capcom said Chris's campaign is like COD and they made Leon's for survival horror and Jake's for the adventure crowd. Capcom also said it wanted RE6 to appeal to all gamers by doing that.

Chris's campaign doesn't look exactly like COD but they made the first half of it squad based shooter for the COD effect.

capcom said capcom said. fkkk what capcom said. Have you played chris campain? Have

you played call of duty? They are noting alike. Chris campaign is more like gears of war 3

3rd person shooter against monsters whit guns.

Edit : Capcom also said no more day 1 dlc, look how that turn out
---
Stop whit Sd hate topics
>_<
#13scorpion41Posted 3/25/2013 6:44:53 AM
TC's right guys, this isn't a CoD style game. It's more like Gears of War and Army of Two.
---
PSN: scorpion_4160/ME3: Destroyer
Ace Combat:AH call sign: Wildcat/ plane: F-14D Super Tomcat
#14skermacPosted 3/25/2013 7:27:28 AM
Anhell310 posted...
skermac posted...

capcom said capcom said. fkkk what capcom said. Have you played chris campain? Have

you played call of duty? They are noting alike. Chris campaign is more like gears of war 3

3rd person shooter against monsters whit guns.

Edit : Capcom also said no more day 1 dlc, look how that turn out

Chris's campaign is not exactly like COD, only that its a shooter that is supposed to appeal to COD fans. I read last year that Capcom wanted to get some COD shooter fans so they designed Chris's campaign to attract that crowd.

Capcom said in RE6 they are putting in shooter, adventure, action=adventure, and survival horror with Leon for older fans.

They failed at trying to make a game for everyone. But it's still a fun game. I bought it on launch day and I still play online all the time. I've also played almost every COD game.
#15LunarHeart(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 8:01:57 AM
scorpion41 posted...
TC's right guys, this isn't a CoD style game. It's more like Gears of War and Army of Two.

Finally a couple of more guys enter with brains of their own. I think if Capcom hadn't mentioned that they want the sales of COD noone would compare this game to it ever.

I mean, anyone who plays games and make up their own minds and think a little bit knows that this game isn't remotely CLOSE to COD.

What is next? Die Hard movies are too much like COD? Because McClane fight waves of gun-wielding foes and there are vehicles involved? Gimme a break, it's called ACTION GAMES/MOVIES.

And yes, comparing it to Gears of War in certain aspects is much more logical and I can accept that comparison from certain points of view.
---
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjYBf4sdwI8
#16XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 3/25/2013 8:40:34 AM
My mistake this game is like Gears of War, not Call of Duty. Guess what it should be? Survival horror. It shouldn't be like an action shooter.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#17Alky88Posted 3/25/2013 9:06:20 AM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
My mistake this game is like Gears of War, not Call of Duty. Guess what it should be? Survival horror. It shouldn't be like an action shooter.

Maybe you guys should've started complaining back when RE4 came out instead of saying that it's the pinnacle of the series? It's a bit too late now and pointing fingers at RE6 is simply wrong.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#18scorpion41Posted 3/25/2013 11:07:46 AM
Capcom knows they can sell 4+ million copies of a game just by slapping Resident Evil on the cover and a little marketing. Just like EA sports and ncaa/madden...no matter how bad or unfinished, people will buy it.
---
PSN: scorpion_4160/ME3: Destroyer
Ace Combat:AH call sign: Wildcat/ plane: F-14D Super Tomcat
#19tevin1569Posted 3/25/2013 12:40:55 PM
Alky88 posted...
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...

Maybe you guys should've started complaining back when RE4 came out instead of saying that it's the pinnacle of the series? It's a bit too late now and pointing fingers at RE6 is simply wrong.

Kind of agree with this.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#20XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 3/25/2013 2:45:47 PM
Alky88 posted...
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...

RE4 was awesome though :D not like RE2 awesome but still pretty great. I dunno where you been though because people have been complaining since 4 but it got worse after 5 came out.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com