c/d: the mercenaries is one of the best game modes ever made hands down.

#1UnknownWinPosted 3/25/2013 11:13:25 AM
the idea was so original.
it isnt some tdm multiplayer crap.
not your typical survival mode u see in every game.
no leveling up bs.
its fun and addicting.

discuss.
#2UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 11:15:19 AM
and say ur favorite mercenaries mode.

re6 is my favorite because they improved everything but my only coin is the maps designs. re4 and re5 had the best mercenaries maps designs hands down. the ones in re6 really sucks.
#3SemiotequePosted 3/25/2013 1:10:35 PM
C.

I actually liked RE4 Mercs the most.
---
PSN: Semioteque
#4UnlknownWinPosted 3/25/2013 1:26:44 PM
Semioteque posted...
C.

I actually liked RE4 Mercs the most.

hey say why man.
#5SemiotequePosted 3/25/2013 1:35:47 PM
Since there were no bonuses to time for melee attacks in RE4 Mercs every character was viable. It actually mattered what weapon loadouts each character had. The level designs were great, and you didn't have to break the time bonuses you could just pick them up. Knowledge of the level and how the enemies spawned mattered just as much as RE6 Mercs.

With the updates to movement in RE6, I will say that RE4 movement isn't so great in a mode like the Mercenaries. RE4 Mercs did have flaws, but I just liked actually using my guns and finding out the fastest way to kill enemies with each character.

I'm not saying I dislike RE5 or RE6 Mercs, I think they're great too, but I really had a lot of fun with RE4 Mercs.
---
PSN: Semioteque
#6XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 3/25/2013 1:50:13 PM(edited)
RE3's was the best. You actually had a goal rather than just trying to get a high score.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#7The 1 ExecutionerPosted 3/25/2013 1:55:55 PM
Confirm.
---
Resident Evil 6 High Scoring Mercenaries (PS3 & XBOX):
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner
#8DestinyKnotPosted 3/25/2013 1:59:22 PM
CONFIRM!!!
RE5 >>> Mercenaries 3D >>> RE6 >>> RE4
#9Syn_VengeancePosted 3/25/2013 3:10:13 PM
I love mercs and its one of my favorite things to be added to the series.

I like 6 because the controls make it much more fast paced as the mode should be. i only like 3 or 4 of the maps though.....

RE5 had the best maps and reunion bringning in barry and rebecca was awesome. it was challenging but the controls were to clunky for it....

RE4 also had good maps and i loved the fact that hunt was in it, same control problems as 5.

RE3 was fun cause you could rescue people, unlock bonuses with the mone you earned, plus raccoon city.
#10gamestop27Posted 3/25/2013 4:09:18 PM
Deny.

I hate it. I'd like it if the timer wasn't there and I had access to my stuff in the campaign.
---
The one weakness of any protagonist or hero-like character is a Cut Scene.~ KaiserNeko